Goff Press Conference and Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In other words; "We had to restrict the play book when Keenum was in at QB and that is why we had so many pass plays were NONE of the WRs went past 7 yards beyond the LOS."
You must understand that was intentional because it gave us the best chance to win. Don't believe that? Well, there's this...

It annoys me how Fisher answers questions like we are stupid.
Harumphh :LOL:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
source.gif

Sunday can't get here fast enough!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
None of what

Nothing you said has anything to do with the Rams coaching staff calling plays where there is absolutely no option to throw the deep ball. I never claimed that the Rams don't throw deep or try to throw deep.
In other words; "We had to restrict the play book when Keenum was in at QB and that is why we had so many pass plays were NONE of the WRs went past 7 yards beyond the LOS."

Bruce2980

Starter
BlackBart I figured out the problem, you don't comprehend so well; one statement I said "we had so many plays that NONE of the WRs went past seven yards." And in your world that means the Rams have NO plays that the WRs go past seven yards.

HAHAHAHAHA Done having any discussion with you for the above stated obvious reasons.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember, this place isn't for insulting other members...Just don't do it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
BlackBart I figured out the problem, you don't comprehend so well; one statement I said "we had so many plays that NONE of the WRs went past seven yards." And in your world that means the Rams have NO plays that the WRs go past seven yards.

HAHAHAHAHA Done having any discussion with you for the above stated obvious reasons.
Chill breh.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Goff sounds like he was ready weeks ago. He also seemed like he thought the coaches decision to keep him on the sidelines was silly.