Goff Post Game Interview (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I really want one of those Shirts Fisher is wearing in the interview, with the Throw-Back Logo on it!!(y):D
Too Bad we lost Randolph for the Season!! Next Year!!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Is Jared just standing awkwardly or is he nursing that left shoulder..?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the Randolph note, next year I'll be hiring myself out for the preseason. I put myself behind Randolph and was pushing for him to make the team and maybe win the FS job and he's out for the year. So next year I'll hire myself out as a voodoo curse. That one guy you don't want to make the team let me know and for the right price I'll put my support behind said player and release my voodoo curse of support on them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So we came out of that game with:
Nelson Spruce with a sprained knee out maybe a couple of weeks
Brian Randolph ACL out for the season

Did i hear that right? Feel bad for guys who go down before the season even gets started.
Hope Spruce rebounds. IMO the only thing that will keep him off the final 53 is a lingering or major injury.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is Jared just standing awkwardly or is he nursing that left shoulder..?
He's kind of am awkward guy in general lol. Adds to his appeal though. Soft-spoken and humble