Goff or not Goff?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
It'll be a fun game to watch but I'm not rooting or anyone until the Superbowl then its AFC all the way

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I want to see anyone beat the 9'ers at anytime! The earlier the better!
And being a Missouri guy, I'll back the Chiefs if they make it to the big game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't want to think of it that way. Instead, I will IMMENSELY enjoy the pain of whoever loses this week while I will then root against the winning team in the Super Bowl. If everything goes according to plan, it would be a Lions blowout loss this week followed by a Niners heartbreaking Super Bowl loss (maximum pain)

Lay Up Nba Playoffs GIF

TXRams86

The Infamous
Go Goff! But the Ravens are special. I'm taking them all the way.
Jim just won the natty with Michigan, it's John's turn to win the Super Bowl again. NFL script writers are going to make it happen now more than ever!

Onto the topic question: I can't, for the life of me, root for the 49ers despite a newfound dislike of the Lions. I won't root for either team but I'll be more upset if the 49ers advance to the Super Bowl again.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I am rooting for Goff to get the win vs The Native Killers By The Bay.
Then, the Ravens win it all.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Though I'm not a member of his "fan girls club", I'm rooting for Goff. For a few reasons. He was a Ram, who provided some thrills during his tenure. He's playing the niners. And since leaving McVay, where he learned his craft, he's averaged 4,000 + yards, 26 TDs and 9 picks a year. Plus he's 22-7 his last 29 games. I get it.....he wasn't the right guy for McVay. Stafford is. Doesn't mean Goff is a shit QB though.

A question? If there's a "fan girls club" is there a "butt hurt hate club"? :laugh4: I despise labels.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I want Goff and the lions to send rat boy and the whiners home. My hatred for them runs so deep after the 1990's and the SOSAR Rams comments by whiner players.

Then you have dweebo talking smack before the 2022 NFCCG. Then dweebo has no class. Sits and cries instead of being a man and congratulating the team that you were going to destroy "like you always do" (not a direct quote).

The kneecap thing was bad but I still rather have the whiners out of the playoffs.

Name
Tim
I will pull for Goff to get it done. I have always maintained that he was a good/very good QB, but I felt he lacked the 'something' that would make him great. Maybe the change of scenery and/or the chip on his shoulder jumped him up half a level or so? Sometimes that is what it takes... The Rams could have, should have, won but they didn't convert when it counted most.

Turducken

Starter
I'm OK with Detroit hoisting a Lombardi. Their fans will probably burn down the city afterward. They aren't built to be a dynasty, just enjoying a moment in the sun.

We play them in Detroit next season. Payback is a bitch. I doubt they repeat as division champs.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screw the 49ers and the AFC. I'd be pulling for almost every other team. It just happens to be Detroit this year.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
We will see the real Goff this weekend when the heat is really turned up, that's all I'm saying.