Goff only QB with a 158.3 rating to throw 33 or more passess.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame

This was wild!!!

Warner and Green had 465 passing yards and 5 TDs, just like Goff did Thursday night.

I think Martz opened with 20 straight passes. By the time the Charger caught their breath they were already blown out.

Martz used to call his offense MaxQ if you recall. That was the most MaxQ game ever.

And he went there again. There was a game against the Lions in 2001 where he called a running play on the second play of the game and then 17 straight pass plays after that.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Goff is also the ONLY QB Ever to have 3 games over 350 yards and a 70 % completion rating.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Have I told you that I love you this year @LesBaker?

You have always been a first class Rams fan on every forum I've seen you post in...

Les-designstyle-boots-m.png
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u7.jpg

TrueFan.png

3d92b42ef8bd761c13fc963c106bcf5c.jpg

Yeah, Les is okaaaaay... I guess...

But let’s don’t slobber over him, or anything.

It’ll just go to his head and he’ll become insufferable. Oh wait... Lol.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He doesn't turn 24 until next month. He's not at his ceiling yet.

We could see this for another 15 years. :yay:

Wrap your head around that then giggle!!!!!
After the game Thursday. I couldn't help but think, we could very well be in for a Brady/Billicheat type of marriage here.