Goff Miked Up.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
"John...John... CMON John!!"

Hands to the face not called.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I need to know where John lives, I just want to chat

giphy.gif

TXRams86

The Infamous
Goff's got full command of things on offense and you love to see it. I love it when he says "it doesn't matter what's happened before, let's win it now." That's the kind of leadership you need when the game is right there for the taking.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, that was awesome. Goff is the man.

I love how positive McVay is... late game... “We’re going to be us and we’re going to be great” or whatever he said. Awesome. (y)

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
My favorite Rams Mic'd Up segment. Love it. Whatever Goff seems like in front of the cameras, he's in charge on the field.

Go Rams

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's mind blowing to me how the fucking zebras constantly allow Goff to take blows to the head/face WITHOUT throwing a flag. It seems to happen in every damn game. There's no fucking way they don't see it... no way... it's that refs main priority to keep an eye on the QB. That's why they are required to stand back there ffs.

It's fucking bullshit.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's mind blowing to me how the fucking zebras constantly allow Goff to take blows to the head/face WITHOUT throwing a flag. It seems to happen in every damn game. There's no fucking way they don't see it... no way... it's that refs main priority to keep an eye on the QB. That's why they are required to stand back there ffs.

It's fucking bullshit.
Right, but God forbid Brady, Brees, or any of the high profile QBs get their helmets breathed on.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
IMO Goff's just now getting to that mastery level with his offense. I think his "window" starts now and I'm excited to see what he's going to do with this team around him. We're in for good times ahead. :beer2: :cool:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Jared needs to sell those hits to head. He’s so even keeled that those quick hits can be easy to miss.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, that was awesome. Goff is the man.

I love how positive McVay is... late game... “We’re going to be us and we’re going to be great” or whatever he said. Awesome. (y)

you left out about 5 fuckings.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

It's fucking bullshit.

John. Walked right by him and said "I know. I know. I'll go talk to him."

Like seriously what is that?