Goff is a wannabe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thats why he's wearing Seahawks colors! ;)
Seriously, I love our QB.
Talking heads can debate his ranking among QB's but he is definitely #1 when it comes to sense of humor!

20201031_100138.jpg

Happy Halloween!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He needs to do a press conference in that "Beverly Hills rap" look. Kills that shit lmao.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
That's a repost from Gurley's Halloween party from 2 yrs ago, I think.

Malibu's Most Wanted is a classic dumb comedy film.
1604186584878.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
4-11 & a INT . Thanks Aaron Donald,Woods & HENDO. I guess there is a reason Mcvay has to call all those Jet sweeps to get the WR’s the ball.
Dancing on his High Heels. I swear I hate the way he runs on the field.Bet looks good in a skirt.

Enough hating but that costume might look to real.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
4-11 & a INT . Thanks Aaron Donald,Woods & HENDO. I guess there is a reason Mcvay has to call all those Jet sweeps to get the WR’s the ball.
Dancing on his High Heels. I swear I hate the way he runs on the field.Bet looks good in a skirt.

The fuck outta here with that shit...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Lol, get out of your criticism police squad car.

Its from 2 years ago.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lol, get out of your criticism police squad car.

Its from 2 years ago.

He still should have dressed up as a Queen last night. Maybe he was at Disney last night dressing up as Snow White ? He sure got hit on today.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The fuck outta here with that shit...

Yeah - it even got worse. Tough loss. Your 9ers are lossing & the good thing was they lost to Miami as well. Have to win the head to head.Princess cleats and all.Not sure if Nike has got a patten on it yet though.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bro, heiroglyphics are easier to read than your posts. Jes sayin....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He still should have dressed up as a Queen last night. Maybe he was at Disney last night dressing up as Snow White ? He sure got hit on today.

If you want to do mindless, knee jerk blasting over an Instagram post, at least try to get your insults right.

Snow White isn't a queen. A better reference would've been Maleficent.