Goff a 4 yr, $134 million ext. includes record $110 mil. guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Good, give Dallas one more contract to use as holdout leverage. Goff doesn't seem like the type that will change his work ethic once he's paid. In a couple of years it will look like a great deal.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is actually big news might as well set it now before someone else does

Ram65

Legend
Give him the guaranteed money with a lower cap hit. Knock on wood and keep him protected.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
Congrats #16!! You deserve every penny!! IMO the most underrated QB in the NFL. GO RAMS!!

Ram65

Legend
I was hoping for 6 or 7 years.

It will be 4 years extension plus two years on the current deal. That's what Wentz got. Goff gets some higher numbers. It makes sense to do it now. Rams will know what they have to deal with as far as the future cap numbers.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
tenor.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It will be 4 years extension plus two years on the current deal. That's what Wentz got. Goff gets some higher numbers. It makes sense to do it now. Rams will know what they have to deal with as far as the future cap numbers.

Yes, I understand all that, I was just hoping to keep him a Ram until he files for Social Security.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i don't care if it's all guaranteed. $32m per year is great value for the rams.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
True, but according to the Pundits the Rams don't believe in Goff and that's why they are waiting for this season to play out....Damn Putzes.

Ram65

Legend
I want the details!

Let's hope Demoff didn't give up too much money. It's great news which Goff deserves but, Rams have to be fiscally responsible as well.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fuck yes. This is amazing news. Goff gets his money now and then we can extend him in 2022 to another 5 years with a much lower yearly contract. Win, win, win.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams front office just does everything right. Someone pinch me...