God is a streaker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
By: WPTV Web Team

student_20130429102237_320_240.JPG

A University of Florida student woke up in jail this weekend after police say he wandered around naked and asked officers to cut off his genitals.

The Gainesville Sun reports Michael Joseph Silecchia, 19, who lives on campus, was arrested after police received reports Saturday at 1:25 a.m. of a suspicious person taking off his clothes near the Campus Club apartments.

According to the Sun , as police arrived, Silecchia began taking off his clothes and told police he had just done LSD. After a struggle with police, he was stunned with a Taser about six times with no effect, the report states.

According to the University's newspaper, The Alligator , Silecchia then told officers he was God.
He then told them, “Don’t cut my penis off,” then changed his mind and said, “Cut my penis off," according to the report.

He was charged Monday with battery on a medical care provider, battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting an officer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/michael-joseph-silecchia-nude-student-asked-officers-to-cut-off-genitals-said-he-was-god-cops-say#ixzz2S5lvTxjq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news ... z2S5lvTxjq</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dunno. Buncha fuckin' whackadoos down here.
This is the place where the guy tried to eat some other guy's face off too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He's a GATOR. Enough said. Probably Bath Salts.