Go get Elway....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Where is the next Czar of Football?

Hire that guy and let him hire the coach.

Once again I'm impressed by #7.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Forget it. Elway will never leave Denver. He owns a % of the Broncos and is their president. Plus he has his car dealerships there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's Marshall Faulk we have to lure him away from NFLN.

fearsomefour

Legend
Forget it. Elway will never leave Denver. He owns a % of the Broncos and is their president. Plus he has his car dealerships there.
Correct.
Part owner and car dealerships and local deity.
Would be good to have around in case you needed someone to start an apple for ya....

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I knew Elway had equity in the Broncos

Two points really

I admire the guy for a lot of reasons

I think it'd be great if the Rams had A GUY running the show like an Elway does with Denver AND have his success

Is it Marshall? I don't know. Maybe.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess I knew Elway had equity in the Broncos

Two points really

I admire the guy for a lot of reasons

I think it'd be great if the Rams had A GUY running the show like an Elway does with Denver AND have his success

Is it Marshall? I don't know. Maybe.

A lot of guys don't end up like Elway. Ex. Matt Millen with the Lions.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Elway is an outlier. Most ex-players are probably going to crash and burn in a GM type environment. And yes, he is not really an option anyway.

I'd prefer the Rams blanket front offices to unearth guys who have busted their butts from scout on up, guys who have done the work. Sustained success in this league is about the draft. Rams are better than they were, but still not good enough there. They need to get this right.