Go Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No way. It's a beautiful thing to watch for a Suns fan. I like how Nash went over to LA and stole cash for doing nothing. It was all part of the plan :ROFLMAO:

Thanks btw.
Breaking a promising rookies leg....not cool. I get it though. You have to know how weird it is for me to have the two teams that I have passion for the most, be almost polar opposites. To me, it doesn't matter though, both will always be my teams.

I am, truly, sorry for your loss. I've dealt with more loss than I care for. Go Rams!

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
No way. It's a beautiful thing to watch for a Suns fan. I like how Nash went over to LA and stole cash for doing nothing. It was all part of the plan :ROFLMAO:

Thanks btw.
and how many championships do the Suns have?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
and how many championships do the Suns have?
0-46 and counting. They're doing it wrong. Believe me, i'm not someone that Suns fans like to talk to about the culture of basketball that's been embedded here. Building teams around elite Guards, up tempo offense, jump shooting and playing little to no defense is never going to win a title. The Suns aren't listening to me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
0-46 and counting. They're doing it wrong. Believe me, i'm not someone that Suns fans like to talk to about the culture of basketball that's been embedded here. Building teams around elite Guards, up tempo offense, jump shooting and playing little to no defense is never going to win a title. The Suns aren't listening to me.

No kidding they are allergic to defending as a matter of culture

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No kidding they are allergic to defending as a matter of culture
Yeah i could go on and on. Small ball sucks. Think of all the elite and talented frontcourt players we've had: Paul Westphal, Walter Davis, Dennis Johnson, KJ, Majerle, Hornacek, Danny Ainge, Jason Kidd, Stephon Marbury, Rex Chapman, Nash, Dragic, Bledsoe. I'm sure i left a few out.

Then we have our elite frontcourt guys: Larry Nance, Barkley, Stoudemire. Thats it.

This franchise is content with what many call the 50 and fade concept. Play fun, entertaining basketball during the regular season, get into the playoffs, play hard and fade into bad matchups to other teams built to win titles. It's the definition of insanity. This latest Suns team is built no different either. Going with the tri-guard philosophy with no one up front. Fans eat it up though...i don't get it.