Go Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Being from CLE (though now live in FL) it puts a smile on my face to see the Browns emerging, and make no mistake that team is for real. Lots of old friends are happy and frankly the sports atmosphere there is totally electric with LeBron coming home and the Brownies kicking ass. If the Browns had a better QB they would be in the convo for AFC title game and possibly more. If they had a top 10 QB they would be in a 1 or 2 game lead in the division.

Cleveland is a football town unlike any other, only Green Bay can make a case that they are more fiercely loyal and given the recent history I think even GB fans would have to say they are second. Losing seasons for years, losing the team, and still they deck that town out in orange and brown all season long.

Next to the Rams and Lakers rocking this makes me very, very happy.

cleveland-browns--ohio_original.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
They certainly looked good last night. That D is fast and plays with great energy. Hoyer is either going to get paid in Cleveland or by someone else (Jets?) if he keeps playing as he is now. Not setting the world of fire but a solid guy.

A55VA6

Legend
Browns have looked good, hope they continue the success! Rams could use some of it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No worries there........when LeBron and Bosh went to Miami the Heat got off to a slow start. It takes time to gel.

That's true. I think this Cav Return is going to take a lot longer though. The youngsters that make up that team have a ways left to go from what I'm seeing.

King James has his hands full.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's true. I think this Cav Return is going to take a lot longer though. The youngsters that make up that team have a ways left to go from what I'm seeing.

King James has his hands full.

Very true they are younger, much younger, than the Heat were. That'll set up for a longer window for him to win though and I know thats part of the reason he went back.

WvuIN02

Starter
No worries there........when LeBron and Bosh went to Miami the Heat got off to a slow start. It takes time to gel.

Give me a break....Cleveland = sellout city. More like for Lebron.....(LeBron goes to Miami), "we hate you we're burning your jersey!" THEN......."Oh wait, you want us back???? OH WE LOVE YOU AGAIN"

Pittsburgh > Baltimore > Cleveland >Cincy in that division for ranking the teams and cities for sports. Going to a Steelers game in the playoffs in that city has an energy unlike any other stadium I've visited. Not to mention Browns fans are the trashiest fans in the NFL. Throwing beer bottles at refs, urinating on Art Modell's grave, the list goes on and on.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
At best they're the forth best team in the AFC, IMO. It's been an incrdible turnaround. They're the Orioles of football this year.

I got NE, DEN, KC ahead of them.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I like the Browns but not jumping on the bandwagon quite yet. I thought last night was as much about revealing the Bengals struggles as the Browns improving. I still would hesitate before picking them to beat Ind, Den, Pit, KC, NE, Bal, SD and Mia.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My best friend passed away last December. He was a die-hard Arizona State Sun Devils, Cleveland Browns, Arizona Cardinals and Phoenix Suns fan. He also(like myself) hates the LA Lakers.

ASU ranked #9
Cards are 7-1
Browns are 6-3
Lakers are 0-5

He's doing some good work up there.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My best friend passed away last December. He was a die-hard Arizona State Sun Devils, Cleveland Browns, Arizona Cardinals and Phoenix Suns fan. He also(like myself) hates the LA Lakers.

ASU ranked #9
Cards are 7-1
Browns are 6-3
Lakers are 0-5

Could you politely ask him to go easy on the Lakers:cry:
Sorry for your loss.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Give me a break....Cleveland = sellout city. More like for Lebron.....(LeBron goes to Miami), "we hate you we're burning your jersey!" THEN......."Oh wait, you want us back???? OH WE LOVE YOU AGAIN"

Pittsburgh > Baltimore > Cleveland >Cincy in that division for ranking the teams and cities for sports. Going to a Steelers game in the playoffs in that city has an energy unlike any other stadium I've visited. Not to mention Browns fans are the trashiest fans in the NFL. Throwing beer bottles at refs, urinating on Art Modell's grave, the list goes on and on.

If you look at rankings for NFL fanbases Green Bay and Cleveland are almost always back and forth ! and 2.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Somebody say "ho downs!" ??? I wanna go to one! Somebody invite me...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Could you politely ask him to go easy on the Lakers:cry:
Sorry for your loss.
No way. It's a beautiful thing to watch for a Suns fan. I like how Nash went over to LA and stole cash for doing nothing. It was all part of the plan :ROFLMAO:

Thanks btw.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

ASU ranked #9
Cards are 7-1
Browns are 6-3
Lakers are 0-5

Sorry to hear that. Positive vibes to you.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am happy for Cleveland. They deserve this.