GMF's Schrager is Talking up Kupp again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I think he's going to end up looking very smart at the end of the year. Myself and @Mackeyser have kind of bandied about in our own echo chamber about Kupp, but I really think this kid is special. He's the sort of special that will get it right away. His technical skill is already on par with veteran NFL WRs. He sees the game and understands the game in a way that most WRs don't. If this kid stays healthy, it's going to be hard for us to keep him off the field.

He's the type of player who can dissect his opposition with his mind and apply that to the field. That's what makes Antonio Brown so unstoppable. Antonio Brown is a step ahead at all times. Antonio isn't an elite athlete. He's just a guy who gets the game like few do. Kupp is similar in that regard. He has the right athletic traits to get open at the NFL level. And he's going to catch the ball when he gets open. Kupp just gets football. And McVay will know how to harness it.

But hey, I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time or the second time or the third time . . . .
Antonio Brown runs a 4.35. Ever see him workout, he is a freak.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
would love to see where you got that number

Pretty sure Brown ran in the 4.5s, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: just looked it up: 4.56, so yeah, 4.5-4.6 guy. He's definitely not a 4.3 guy.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
75-80 catches and I'm getting his number tattooed on my ass

Cooper Kupp is 18 and Gerald Evertt is 81 so if Kupp catches 75 balls you'll have both rookies covered depending on how your looking at it...nice!
IMG_1476.GIF

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We'll see how he does, I expect our 3rd down conversion rate to improve for sure. Just hope that Goff is capable of making multiple reads and not staring down at his receivers like Bradford did with Amendola.