GMFB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm all about Jourdan Rodrigue.....She's cute...she's TALL....She's funny and knows and understands football better than most analysts AND she knows how to communicate her insights....

I really do need to sub to the Athletic... it's the Athletic, not the Atlantic, right? Don't mind my dyslexia, it's a serious question...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really do need to sub to the Athletic... it's the Athletic, not the Atlantic, right? Don't mind my dyslexia, it's a serious question...
It's the Athletic., published off the Atlantic......

bluecoconuts

Legend

Athletic. That should be the website where you can subscribe. They do have deals going on every so often, I think the latest one is over, but don't be surprised if they do another one around black Friday.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm all about Jourdan Rodrigue.....She's cute...she's TALL....She's funny and knows and understands football better than most analysts AND she knows how to communicate her insights....

She's fantastic in game updates too. If not on tv I'm just sitting there refreshing her Twitter feed.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Love me some Jourdan Rodrigue. Ram fans finally getting some deep cut info.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Deangelo Hall is on today. Idk if he is the official replacement or not. It's going to be hard to find another former player with the ability that Nate has. Hall does well. But he stumbles on his words quite a bit.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Deangelo Hall is on today. Idk if he is the official replacement or not. It's going to be hard to find another former player with the ability that Nate has. Hall does well. But he stumbles on his words quite a bit.

Maybe Talib will give it a go, he has a YouTube channel and he's gotten some good interviews on his show. Just to surround Kay with some Rams lovers.