GMFB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Today is Nates last day on the show. He was the best one imo. I can't stand Brandt. Peter is great with his insider looks, but, Nate was so great. I wonder who will replace him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today is Nates last day on the show. He was the best one imo. I can't stand Brandt. Peter is great with his insider looks, but, Nate was so great. I wonder who will replace him.
MeShawn Johnson?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nate was the only good one imo. Schrager has some good info but I can’t get into the personalities of Shraeger, or Kyle. Kay is nice too look at but she seems to be trying to be sexy during the show. I wonder if she’s told to do that. I turned it on for the first time in a year. I felt like I was watching the view. Way too much nonsense for my taste.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It really is a unique show in the respect that each individual person on it is talented and respected in their field. However, when you put all of them together, it's unwatchable. I don't know if it is the writing, or I am not part of their geeky, under 30 demographic. I find the show lacking of content, and, when they try to be amusing, it falls flat. I know I keep brining it up, but when they had a segment on "Which young QB would you go to Coachella with?", they lost me for good.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brandt is annoying. Kay is a Rams hater, with a smile. Nate was pretty even handed and Pete is a bit of a fan boy. but not unbearably so...

…..

Legend
They were all great a few years ago when they acted like reporters.

I dont want my reporters doing skits and trying to be entertainers.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Honestly, I've always felt that Nate was the corniest of all of them..... including Brandt. He's OK, but I feel he tries too hard a lot of the time, and wit and humor just don't come as easy to him as some others. He's JAG to me.... And also a former squawk, so that doesn't help...

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't stand Brandt is what it is.

In 1955.

In a cornfield.

On Highway 1542.7.

At 11.27 am.

And they couldn't do that in this day and age, at least not with their own mother is how it was.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't stand Brandt is what it is and you say that on a Friday is what you did.

In 1955.

In a cornfield.

On Highway 1542.7.

At 11.27 am.

And they couldn't do that in this day and age is what they can't.
We must be seperated by a common language, because I can't understand ANYTHING of what you've written.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We must be seperated by a common language, because I can't understand ANYTHING of what you've written.
Somebody will know EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Probably anybody who has listened to hours on end of Brandt on Sirius.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Somebody will know EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Probably anybody who has listened to hours on end of Brandt on Sirius.
Ok, that made a little more sense....except why would anyone subject themselves to hours of lsietning to him?

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, that made a little more sense....except why would anyone subject themselves to hours of lsietning to him?
Because when you love the NFL and you have Sirius and he's on when you're out and about, the alternative is to not listen.

Can't believe I'm explaining myself but Brandt has a habit of adding 'is what it is' or 'is when it was' at the end of half his sentences.

He's always banging on about the '50s and seeing old high school games, has a phenomenal memory for a guy half his age and seemed obsessed with players moms.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because when you love the NFL and you have Sirius and he's on when you're out and about, the alternative is to not listen.

Can't believe I'm explaining myself but Brandt has a habit of adding 'is what it is' or 'is when it was' at the end of half his sentences.

He's always banging on about the '50s and seeing old high school games, has a phenomenal memory for a guy half his age and seemed obsessed with players moms.
Because he's annoying.

Everyone here loves the NFL, but there are so many more options than Kyle Brandt out there. TuneIn would allow you to listen to sports teams in their local markets, which I think UK folks could do as well. I used to have Sirius a long time ago, but I don't really miss it because of the many other options.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
giphy.gif

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I usually skip past names and only read the posts, unless the post is incomprehensible. Then I scroll back up to see if it is who I think it is. I was wrong this time.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because he's annoying.

Everyone here loves the NFL, but there are so many more options than Kyle Brandt out there. TuneIn would allow you to listen to sports teams in their local markets, which I think UK folks could do as well. I used to have Sirius a long time ago, but I don't really miss it because of the many other options.
PMSL, sorry!

I thought we were talking about Gil Brandt as I've not seen the show and now back in the UK.

Can you call me a taxi whilst I get my coat please?

Tano

Legend
I usually skip past names and only read the posts, unless the post is incomprehensible. Then I scroll back up to see if it is who I think it is. I was wrong this time.
Did you think it was SO RAM - just teasing SO RAM

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna miss Nate's intellect and grounded takes. Hope they find someone good to replace him.