GMFB Segment on NFCW QB's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll have to watch it later, but I can honestly say that I'd keep Nate and ditch the other three for some new out outlooks on things. Kyle, Kay, and Pete are terrible. Its only my bored curiosity that will make me watch it.

Flint

Pro Bowler
To me Shrager is the only one worth anything, Kyle is an idiot, Kay has nothing interesting to say and Nate thinks he’s on undisputed. At least Shrager comes up with some real nfl news on occasion.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like the whole team tbh. Kay gets on my nerves with the Saints homer BS but Nate is smooth and knowledgeable and Schrages is very perceptive and has an inside line with a lot of NFL types.

Kyle's probably the weakest of the 4 overall but he does have interesting takes so it's all good.

Still feel like an "Edge NFL Matchup" type show is needed, but IMO each team should do one of those and focus on their own shit. Rams have a fucking cutting edge media room coming in the new stadium so here's hoping they raise the bar on the team content.

oldnotdead

Legend
Rams have a fucking cutting edge media room coming in the new stadium so here's hoping they raise the bar on the team content.

With what I've seen so far this offseason I wouldn't get my hopes up. Mr. Obvious stuff or they are casting shade over what I think are things in which they obviously haven't watched a single game or they would know better. They do a lot of personal interest stuff but I have yet to see what I would call a true professional analysis of the team, be it strengths or weaknesses. I wouldn't care if I agree or not agree with them as long as they were able to back their assessments with real analysis.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I like the whole team tbh. Kay gets on my nerves with the Saints homer BS but Nate is smooth and knowledgeable and Schrages is very perceptive and has an inside line with a lot of NFL types.

Kyle's probably the weakest of the 4 overall but he does have interesting takes so it's all good.

Still feel like an "Edge NFL Matchup" type show is needed, but IMO each team should do one of those and focus on their own shit. Rams have a fucking cutting edge media room coming in the new stadium so here's hoping they raise the bar on the team content.
Kay is a Chicago Bears slut, she just fawns on the aints for fun.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll have to watch it later, but I can honestly say that I'd keep Nate and ditch the other three for some new out outlooks on things. Kyle, Kay, and Pete are terrible. Its only my bored curiosity that will make me watch it.

I like the whole team honestly.

Kay is a Chicago Bears slut, she just fawns on the aints for fun.

Funny she had on Broncos gear the other day. Plus she went to Mizzou so there's some KC in her somewhere. So I don't know what she is.