GMFB - Los Angeles Rams are the best team in NFC West?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I think the Hags are in a precarious position after being touted as SB worthy earlier in the year, the Rams have to put it on the 9ers a lose would put everything up for grabs. I am not a believer in the cards but we can only speculate how the Rams match up with the great Gazoo this year, last year ended up being a win by a good margin but they’ve clearly improved, not as much as the talking heads would have you believe, but improved, unfortunately for them so has the ram D. The Rams are the most complete team in the west but they still have to play like it, the offense is where I hope to see improvement there were points to be had against the Bucs and Hags.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kyle is so right, Fassell doesn't look the same this year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is an interesting game for NFC West fans;

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers, Sunday 8:20 p.m. on NBC

If Green Bay wins, that would put a pack of teams 6 losses or more. Further cementing the likelihood the NFC West delivers 3 playoff teams.

42DD3606-0780-436C-8837-ABD3F210AACA.jpeg

Flipper89

UDFA
Another take on 32-0 being McVay 32-0 and not Goff, when any other team they’d give the QB more credit. Love McVay but the collective brushing aside of Goff’s accomplishments in such a short career span is remarkable. Whatever, still the most balanced team in the NFC West and it’s theirs to lose.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Russell and Murray have to take very deep drops and run around in order to see, and it’s hard to block for a guy if you don’t know where he’s going, and they both take sacks. When the Hags were successful they were a predominantly running team, it’s hard to sustain success with your qb running around, even the Chiefs are trying to run the football more, it’s not sexy but it’s how the Rams win the west.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Another take on 32-0 being McVay 32-0 and not Goff, when any other team they’d give the QB more credit. Love McVay but the collective brushing aside of Goff’s accomplishments in such a short career span is remarkable. Whatever, still the most balanced team in the NFC West and it’s theirs to lose.

I agree. Goff is turning into the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. Its a good thing they extended him. People talked about letting him go and drafting the best available QB because McVay is that good. Now we don't have to hear it because its a moot point. Goff of plenty good enough to win games. That much has been proven.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I agree. Goff is turning into the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. Its a good thing they extended him. People talked about letting him go and drafting the best available QB because McVay is that good. Now we don't have to hear it because its a moot point. Goff of plenty good enough to win games. That much has been proven.
That and the implosion of Carson Wentz, people keep waiting for him to prove he was the best qb in that draft and it was all set up for that narrative after the year Goff had last year but Goff’s bounced back the Rams are contenders and wentz is the worst qb in the worst division in football.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is an interesting game for NFC West fans;

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers, Sunday 8:20 p.m. on NBC

If Green Bay wins, that would put a pack of teams 6 losses or more. Further cementing the likelihood the NFC West delivers 3 playoff teams.

View attachment 41426
Vikes are playing great ball right now so unless something changes I think they're a cut above the rest of those teams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Re: Fassel I keep mentioning this and will again... Fish allowed him complete power over the bottom roster spots. And also brought in Hekker didn't he? Too lazy to look that up and going off memory here. But the point is the players matter gents. They matter.

When McVay took control we started to see bottom roster guys who had some upside for playing their positions vice just ST potency. And I think if you want to have dominant special teams you need the coach and you need the players. Just like any other phase of football.

Fassel is still a great ST coach. He just has an ancient kicker and a quality of player problem now in Dallas IMO.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

40-18 with Goff and McVay. If that isn't good enough for the critics, what would be??

Time to wake up.

Goff is a winning QB. Imo Goff can and will win us a Super Bowl.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hahaha I just posted the same thing about Goff / Dangerfield.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When McVay took control we started to see bottom roster guys who had some upside for playing their positions vice just ST potency.
Sorry but not buying this at all. We heard from every draft so far under McVay that position coaches including Fassell were key to players being selected ie Scott two years ago. McVay probably listens to his coaches as much as Fisher did if not more.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry but not buying this at all. We heard from every draft so far under McVay that position coaches including Fassell were key to players being selected ie Scott two years ago. McVay probably listens to his coaches as much as Fisher did if not more.
I think it's accurate. Hodge was a good example of this. Prior to McVay what Fish would do is tell those bottom roster guys "time for you to win your jobs" with the team focus and the guys who shined would be on the roster.

McVay's a great coach. But he's young and needs to learn some lessons just like any other HC.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is petty of me, but in the Goff thread I posted Tuesday right after you badnews, he was the Dangerfield of QBs. Thanks for reading. LOL
I was most likely loaded, forgive me.
The holidays are rough lol