GMFB awards Angry Run of week too......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is freaking awesome...”look at this youthful person’s excitement” lol

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dang that's the most I've ever laughed at a sports talk show.

And Kay? Picking the Rams? This is 2020 lol.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Bobby Trees!!! I keep that run pulled up on youtube at work on my phone and every now and again I'll act like I want to show my seahag fan coworkers something cool and show them that run :ROFLMAO: I'm gonna pay for this shit talking if we lose in sea lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang that's the most I've ever laughed at a sports talk show.

And Kay? Picking the Rams? This is 2020 lol.
She did throw a subtle dig at the Rams saying we don’t have tough guys usually just guys that run out of bounds.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Is it just me or does kay wear way too much makeup. I even catch her face posing sometimes. One funny thing about the makeup is that sometimes the top lighting makes it look like she has a nice cold sore on ber upper lip.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She did throw a subtle dig at the Rams saying we don’t have tough guys usually just guys that run out of bounds.
Yeah, nice lil dig about Bruce and Holt. I don't remember them running out of bounds, but I do remember them getting down to avoid sure hits. Hey... I have no problem with that. It helped keep them healthy I'm sure.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
LOL.

That's the second-funniest thing I've seen this morning, coming in only behind Scott Adams talking about ripping his printer out and tossing it off his balcony.

oldnotdead

Legend
Actually, my choice would be Malcolm Brown. He runs with a mean attitude. His goal-line runs he's out there slamming defenders, I think my favorite run was where he was in the middle of a scrum being pushed for 5 or 6 yds to the one-yard line. I was laughing so hard I spilled my Modelo. LOL

This is why I say Brown should play FB as he has that grinder attitude when he runs. This is his coming out year. There's nothing flashy about Brown's runs. They are tough runs where he isn't shy about slamming LBs and DBs.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Actually, my choice would be Malcolm Brown. He runs with a mean attitude. His goal-line runs he's out there slamming defenders, I think my favorite run was where he was in the middle of a scrum being pushed for 5 or 6 yds to the one-yard line. I was laughing so hard I spilled my Modelo. LOL

This is why I say Brown should play FB as he has that grinder attitude when he runs. This is his coming out year. There's nothing flashy about Brown's runs. They are tough runs where he isn't shy about slamming LBs and DBs.

Touchdown Brown is a little underappreciated imo....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Is it just me or does kay wear way too much makeup. I even catch her face posing sometimes. One funny thing about the makeup is that sometimes the top lighting makes it look like she has a nice cold sore on ber upper lip.
I presume it's a mole because it's always been there I think. And I hate moles as well as some of these women in movies and TV who like to keep them when they're distracting in a bad way. That said the girl is still fine. :biggrin:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
When he put that hit on the DB that shit had me up off the coach with a fuckin victory howl lol. It was awesome. :cool:(y)

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Yeah shes fine thats why i dont get the need for all the makeup. Not a mole. She doesnt have a mole on her lip but the top lighting mames it look like theres a big herps sore there.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Video on the Rams official site won't work for me anymore. Would this vid be viewable elsewhere?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love that Woods got the award but I think Kyle Brandt's over the top acting took away from it all. He comes off like he's a giddy 16 year old.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love that Woods got the award but I think Kyle Brandt's over the top acting took away from it all. He comes off like he's a giddy 16 year old.
One of the reasons I stopped watching the show. He's like that way too much and it just comes across as fake to me.