Glass half full kinda guy.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
So Fisher was very annoyed with Adam Schefters report last night, any way he might of leaked bad info to find out who Schefter's source was? Until I find out other wise that's what I am going with.

RamsFan14

Starter
Idk why Fisher would toy with an injury speculations, I really think the concern is forreal. I HOPE you are right!!! I just don't think Fisher would do that, but who knows.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So Fisher was very annoyed with Adam Schefters report last night, any way he might of leaked bad info to find out who Schefter's source was? Until I find out other wise that's what I am going with.
Welcome goosekilla.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

Like Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones?

Nice. I like it. This is what I'm choosing to believe too. Losing Sam again would be a massive kick in the balls

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Like Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones?

Nice. I like it. This is what I'm choosing to believe too. Losing Sam again would be a massive kick in the balls

lol that's what I immediately thought of also. But wouldn't Fisher have to tell a different thing to each potential source at Rams Park in order for it to work?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
lol that's what I immediately thought of also. But wouldn't Fisher have to tell a different thing to each potential source at Rams Park in order for it to work?

True

Moot point now anyway by the sound of things. It was too good to be true

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am a huge Bradford fan but it sounds like it's time to turn the page.

Here's your glass

images

goosekilla

UDFA
Name
Jeremy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol I tried to stay positive. There's no predicting the level of poison injected into a snake bitten franchise!