Givens inactive.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It appears that the coaching staff agrees with the fans and the obvious play of Givens in the KR game. He will be inactive today, who is going to return kicks? Austin? Bailey? Either way hopefully there will be an improvement.

V3

Hall of Fame
i wanna see Janoris back there. He is wearing prime time number lol
Not sure I want to risk injuring him. I think Fisher and staff are thinking the same thing. We just can't risk losing another CB. Not saying he'd be a bad choice, though.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Givens has been completely useless so its not much of a surprise. Im calling tre mason will be active and returning kicks.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Givens has been completely useless so its not much of a surprise. Im calling tre mason will be active and returning kicks.

Tre is inactive officially. It's got to be Benny or Watts. Or Tavon..

lockdnram21

Legend
Not sure I want to risk injuring him. I think Fisher and staff are thinking the same thing. We just can't risk losing another CB. Not saying he'd be a bad choice, though.
i know was just making a joke. im surprised Tre isnt active hes the only other player i could see on ko

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
IMG_52704430319673.jpeg

jdhommert

Rookie
:/

I guess I need to realize the only reason why he was successful is that in his rookie year nobody was ready for the actual concept of a deep Rams pass and that's how he was successful :/ lol

He never developed into more, but I think the injuries slowed him down and took his one edge away. Hell I'm not even super concerned at least for this year because I'm OK with rolling out:

Quick
Britt
Bailey
Austin
Pettis

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
To see a rookie fall so fast is a bit shocking, considering everyone says our weakness is the receiving core....Only the fanbase realizes after the 5 games with 50 yard passes, he was easy to game plan....if only he could run the deep dig route, or some comeback type patterns....He still has value, but it's not as a KR....

Who do we put back there, Benny? I sure wanna see Tavon.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Givens has been passed on the depth chart. I don't know if we will see him a lot more this year.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If he returns kicks and takes it out of the end zone, we'll be starting around the 10 yard line.. the guy runs in slow motion.

I'll be pissed if Pettis returns kicks. He's way too slow, he's an OK punt returner because he's shifty but there's no way he can return kicks.

jap

Legend
I'll be pissed if Pettis returns kicks. He's way too slow, he's an OK punt returner because he's shifty but there's no way he can return kicks.

The key trait for kick returning is sheer speed; the key skill for punt returning is elusiveness. Having both qualities, as Tavon does, is an added bonus. However, I seriously doubt the Horns view Austin Pettis is a bonafide KR.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Givens has been passed on the depth chart. I don't know if we will see him a lot more this year.