Gil Brandt on 101ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/02/02282012092750.mp3[/mp3]

Thinks the Rams should be thinking (and likely are thinking) about getting not just draft picks from potential trade partners, but also players that *were* higher draft picks and have already been paid their bonus monies from those same teams. For instance, take the Redskins' 1, 2 & 3 AND a player like Kerrigan who was drafted #11 overall and is in the 2nd year of his contract (with the bonus already paid).

With that said, who can we steal from Cleveland along with their 2 #1's, their 2nd & 3rd, and their #1 next year? :nau:

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
X said:
101.jpg

Thinks the Rams should be thinking (and likely are thinking) about getting not just draft picks from potential trade partners, but also players that *were* higher draft picks and have already been paid their bonus monies from those same teams. For instance, take the Redskins' 1, 2 & 3 AND a player like Kerrigan who was drafted #11 overall and is in the 2nd year of his contract (with the bonus already paid).

With that said, who can we steal from Cleveland along with their 2 #1's, their 2nd & 3rd, and their #1 next year? :nau:
I would trilled if we get a Greg Littile WR from the browns

bluecoconuts

Legend
Eh, I dunno if I'd want Little... Dude had a lot of drops last year, we already have enough of those guys. If we get a Blackmon or can keep Lloyd (or both), then I'd probably look for another position... If we do pickup another receiver and we have or the other or both of the above mentioned, I'd rather a sure handed guy, even if he can't really burn defenses deep, just someone who can take those short conversion routes and be counted on to always make the catch and move the chains. Like another Amendola type.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Josh Cribbs? And then bring back Greco and Thad Lewis? :lol:

Another name: Ahtyba Rubin, DT. He was one of the few bright spots on their D in 2010 when they were still in the 3-4. He had a very productive 2011 season (just by looking at his stats, 80+ tackles, 5 sacks), and he'll be 26 when the next season starts.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
X said:
101.jpg

I would ask for Phil Taylor or Joe haden.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Cullen Bryant said:
X said:
101.jpg

Id gladly take Haden instead of their #22 pick. He's a freak. He was the first name that popped into my head when listening to the interview. He may be the best player on the Browns tho, outside of Joe Thomas, so he could very well be untouchable.

Sign me up for their 1st(4 overall), 2nd, and Haden.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
Cullen Bryant said:
X said:
101.jpg

Id gladly take Haden instead of their #22 pick. He's a freak. He was the first name that popped into my head when listening to the interview. He may be the best player on the Browns tho, outside of Joe Thomas, so he could very well be untouchable.

Sign me up for their 1st(4 overall), 2nd, and Haden.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. He was picked #7 overall a few years ago, lived up to expectations so far, and no off-field issues. Why get rid of him? I just dont see us getting a great player in return along with the picks, but its fun to dream lol.