GIF or Pic of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Post your favorite gif or pic of the day in this thread.

Some have expressed confusion about how to post gifs so here are the basic instructions.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Copy the gif 's URL(found in the address bar).
Left click the square next to the smiley face in the top row above (hover over it and it says "image.")
Paste the URL where it says "Image URL".
Click "Insert".
----------------------------------------------------------------
If you still have problems contact me or one of the other mods by pm and we'll walk you through it.

I'll kick things off with this one...:)

2l2p8p.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know if it works for everyone, but I just right-click an image and select "copy" (or "copy image")
And then I click in the message body here and hit "paste".

kirkspock.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know if it works for everyone, but I just right-click an image and select "copy" (or "copy image")

kirkspock.gif
This^^ is what I do too!;)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

kirkspock.gif
And for some reason the image button hasn't been working for me anyway. I guess I should bring that up to Danny. I have been doing what you say X and it works almost every time. Seems that some of the pics and gifs don't work that way but I just choose a different one or if I really like it, I save it and use the Upload a File option at the bottom of the reply window.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Start with some classics. Not a day goes by where I do at least one of these:

Chris-Evans-Captain-America.gif

giphy.gif