Giants at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
Why can't we make the playoffs based on team ranking for each league? It's bullsht that a garbage division like the NFC East gets a playoff spot every year.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Why can't we make the playoffs based on team ranking for each league? It's bullsht that a garbage division like the NFC East gets a playoff spot every year.

NFC West was that division and honestly it wasn't that long ago.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
Man...LA air quality is such sht rn. I run every other day, and it's been challenging, avoiding the heat and bad air quality this summer.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I forgot what it was like to have to wait for the afternoon games! Come in all ready, I’m ready to watch this slaughter

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
I forgot what it was like to have to wait for the afternoon games! Come in all ready, I’m ready to watch this slaughter

Yeah - I've been getting up earlier lately (5 AM - 6 AM). I used to just wake up in time for the 10 AM games.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Want to see Long Jr and Polite with more burn today.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

tenor.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
FUCK THE GIANTS!

Them unis look nice. Reminds me of Rams games decades ago.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Great game plan on ST. Just ask him to kick it out of end zone thanks Bonamego