GAME DAY Giants at Eagles - Divisional Playoff - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
How about in the 4th qtr when the giants were 2nd and short and Jones ran the out of bounds instead of throwing the ball away. Made it 3rd and 6 and then the giants for some reason punted the ball away. Spags would be so proud.

Why do qbs do this? Are they concerned about their stats? Such a bonehead play.
Yep that was an awful play. Couldn't believe he did that. I thought guys who went to Duke were supposed to be smart?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I am glad to see Philly so dominant. If not Dallas today… Somebody needs to take out SF. :horns:
Hate to say it, but if it comes to it, I will be rooting for SF over Philly. I just can't stand Eagles fans. No issues with Hurts & company, but the fans and local media drive me nuts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hate to say it, but if it comes to it, I will be rooting for SF over Philly. I just can't stand Eagles fans. No issues with Hurts & company, but the fans and local media drive me nuts.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"What's wrong with you, Meat!?" ~ Anthony Gargano

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hate to say it, but if it comes to it, I will be rooting for SF over Philly. I just can't stand Eagles fans.
Hey ... HEY! ... HEY!!! Let's NOT judge our friend Philly Ram!

Obviously he's having a bit of an "episode", and needs our support.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I am watching the Playoffs but, to be honest, at least 50% of my energy is on the Rams' off-season.

Thinking about Coaching-staff losses and hirings, the Draft and Free Agency. I don't expect the Rams to clear enough cap-space for major signings but I am hopeful for one or two mid-level free agent additions.

Watching last night's game, I saw Andre Dillard get snaps at both guard spots (LG when Dickerson went-out, and RG late for Seamalo).

Now, it was only a handful of snaps but in that limited number of plays, Dillard showed me that he was no Bobby Evans (I mean that as a positive). The fact that Philadelphia used him as their 3rd guard made me wonder if he was candidate for the Rams in free agency.

I have thought of Dillard as a LT-only but maybe he would be an affordable fit. The Rams tend to like tackles that can play inside. Still, so many teams have OL-needs and most should have more cap space than the Rams, so even an under-achiever like Dillard could get over-paid.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
den, what does he do that you don't agree with?

~ArkyRamsFan~
It's just a different philosophy as he's roaming around jumping into everybody and that's fine, but he does it with the players, assistants, everyone on the sideline plus he seems to be constantly on the officials, which, actually might help his team.

He just things differently and Sirianni has his team responding, however, if I was the opposing coach I would thoroughly enjoy kicking his ass.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let me add that I would then hope for a soul crushing defeat in the SB for the Niners.
If that was a guarantee I would sign up for it, but if the Niners get to the Super Bowl, they could win it, so I would like for that never to be on the table.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Biggest takeaway from that game is that DOMINANT OL/DL gets you most of the way…

We need to build that dominance in the trenches… we’re close on the DL, but light years from it on the OL

Heck, if we have a healthy top 15 OL, we’re solid contenders to win it all…

But yeah… a huge part of the offensive efficiency McVay craves starts in the trenches