Get your highlights here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[nfl]0ap2000000100702[/nfl]

[nfl]0ap2000000100453[/nfl]

[nfl]0ap2000000100724[/nfl]

[nfl]0ap2000000100557[/nfl]

[nfl]0ap2000000100515[/nfl]

[nfl]0ap2000000100582[/nfl]

[nfl]0ap2000000100756[/nfl]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Jenkins has gotta work on that TD dance :lol:
Yeah, what was that? Looked like he was doing a rain dance over an open fire or something.

And Kendricks didn't look like he knew what to do either, after he scored.
Kinda did the humpty dance for a second and then decided on a fade away jumper.

Kids. :lol:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
Jenkins has gotta work on that TD dance :lol:

Haha. Hey man, at least he didn't do the flip. He can do whatever he wants, I rather have him keep working on that zone. :tooth:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Once again, X, you prove that this is THE best Rams site there is!!
Thank you my friend.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep.

And I meant it about apologizing for getting into it with Stan on the other thread. One of the other things I love about this site. We can be straight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rickrawk said:
Once again, X, you prove that this is THE best Rams site there is!!
Thank you my friend.

GO RAMS!!!!
Anytime, m'man.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
original.gif

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Kendricks oughtta incorporate his stiff arm into his TD celebration. That's a thing of beauty.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

did i just see dahl catch a ball? what is the world coming to? well done to him.

a couple of great plays by jenkins. great to see. let's hope these are the start of many.

a couple of great diving catches by the wrs from a couple of perfect passes by bradford. givens has been a surprise packet for the rams this year. could be the best rookie wr this season.

these highlights are so much more enjoyable when the rams win.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
RamFan503 said:
Yep.

And I meant it about apologizing for getting into it with Stan on the other thread. One of the other things I love about this site. We can be straight.
No need to apologize, Bro. We all react sometimes to those kinds of things. Besides, the big fella handled the problem and all is right in the world.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:
RamFan503 said:
Yep.

No need to apologize, Bro. We all react sometimes to those kinds of things. Besides, the big fella handled the problem and all is right in the world.

GO RAMS!!!!

He usually does. I guess I just can get a little irritated with guys who seem to just want to pile on the Rams - apparently lying in wait for the opportunity to dump on them. Like you, I've been routing for this team for a long long time and one series, one game... hell - five years running doesn't compel me to be that guy. So then.... I become that other guy. :evil: I know that so it's also why I don't mind one of our true blues giving me a wake up.

Onward and upward,

Stu

bluecoconuts

Legend
You know what's really fucking annoying? NFL has highlights of the game... 34 seconds worth, they only show the two pick sixes by Jenkins. And don't get me wrong I love seeing that, but you have to try to give that little of time to a game. They didn't say anything other than he was the first rookie to have two pick sixes since the 60's... Then they have Ryan Lindy highlights and then random plays as the other videos.

Picking out Random games... Seahawks and Dolphins game - 2:25

Cowboys Washington - 4:39

SF Saints - 4:52

Colts and Bills - 2:14

Titans and Jags - 2:38

Green Bay and Giants - 3:14

Patriots and Jets - 3:13

But the Rams get 34 fucking seconds. You have to go out of your way to ignore a team that much.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
You know what's really fucking annoying? NFL has highlights of the game... 34 seconds worth, they only show the two pick sixes by Jenkins. And don't get me wrong I love seeing that, but you have to try to give that little of time to a game. They didn't say anything other than he was the first rookie to have two pick sixes since the 60's... Then they have Ryan Lindy highlights and then random plays as the other videos.

Picking out Random games... Seahawks and Dolphins game - 2:25

Cowboys Washington - 4:39

SF Saints - 4:52

Colts and Bills - 2:14

Titans and Jags - 2:38

Green Bay and Giants - 3:14

Patriots and Jets - 3:13

But the Rams get 34 fucking seconds. You have to go out of your way to ignore a team that much.
Yeah, I hear ya. It's pretty annoying, but the Rams are the only ones who can change that. I'll bet during the GSOT days, the Rams dominated the highlights portion of every show. Not sure I understand how the Titans/Jags get so much love over the Rams/Cards though. Those two teams are no better than we are.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
"Those 2 teams are no better than we are"

Yikes! :rofl: Talk about an "humiliating kick in the crotch"

I get what you're saying tho, it is up to the Rams to change that culture.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bluecoconuts said:
The Evidence of Conspiracy AGAINST the StL Rams Grows!