GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
You would think some D-coordinator would start messing with Ernie Adams' mind by switching up the defensive call signals so that the signal that Ernie is seeing isn't the defensive play that is going to develop.

Or are NFL players so dense that they are simply unable to learn to use another defensive formation in place of their regular one? Would that just be too, too confusing?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Hope the cheaters can Grow another OLT as their 3rd OLT is now injured. He is still playing but has a bad wheel. Only the robot does not need a back side blocker. Could get very interesting against a real team with a pass rush and DB's too. Not us we still need an offense.:deadhorse:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Zebras are the oddest creature. How do they not award the ball to the team that came out of the pile with it EVERY TIME??? How? If there is a scrum, you give the ball to the team that comes out of the pile with it. Am I wrong?

IND got screwed. Suspend another ref...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...lmans-torry-holt-finger-seems-to-be-an-issue/

Julian Edelman’s Torry Holt-finger seems to be an issue
Posted by Darin Gantt on October 18, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptlizdbiyjqwzthkndi3odfhztzjy2m3nmmyzgfkzdzl.jpeg
AP

Julian Edelman may have had finger problems in the past, but it’s clearly an issue tonight.

Since the Patriots receiver got his hand caught between two Colts while catching a touchdown pass earlier in the game, he hasn’t been the same player.

Edelman has dropped three passes since cameras caught his sideways digit, including the one which Mike Adams just picked off and returned for a touchdown.

It’s not quite Torry Holt’s deformed middle finger, but it’s a mess.

According to Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald, this isn’t exactly a new thing. But it’s keeping Edelman from being himself, and that’s an issue for the Patriots in the passing game.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:o_O

That was the oddest thing I've ever witnessed in football. I don't even know what just happened.

Could somebody help me on this? I feel so lost.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's sickening watching the refs let certain teams hold with impunity. And they're usually teams with top QBs.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I actually don't know what the hell that was all about. The colts were either trying to deceive them with some weird trick formation (but it wasn't even a legal formation) or they were trying to get them to jump offsides - but I've never seen anything like that happen outside of high school football...

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I think the crowd is so confused that they forgot how to boo. That's where I'm at...

Patriots just scored and I'm like... so what happened? Huh? What's a TD?