GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Not saying I hate Bruce Arians, but I'm REALLY disliking him. Go Lions Go!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Lions are terrible. They look like that 0-16 Lions team from a few years ago.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
I saw Lions Def getting 26 points last week. For fantasy I pluged them in this week................................................Um fml. I might lose my win streak of 4-0.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
9-7 Denver.

Defensive battle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. What a turn of events.

Denver up 9-7. Oakland driving. Carr throws pick 6.

16-7 Denver.

About 7:00 left.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
SOURCE: The Cowboys will be giving a Troy Aikman fathead the #1 reps in practice this week. Brandon Weeden will take its' place on the wall.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Well... Niners are losing.

Cardinals cake walk schedule is about to end. They are a good team, but I dislike the Lobster Man. And that's an understatement.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm sorry, but Denver is awful. Without that defense they're 0-5. I mean, they'll make the playoffs. But does anyone actually believe they will get further then one and done again? Peyton needs to retire like yesterday.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm sorry, but Denver is awful. Without that defense they're 0-5. I mean, they'll make the playoffs. But does anyone actually believe they will get further then one and done again?

Sounds like what people would write about the Rams, doesn't it?

:unsure:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry, but Denver is awful. Without that defense they're 0-5. I mean, they'll make the playoffs. But does anyone actually believe they will get further then one and done again? Peyton needs to retire like yesterday.

I don't get how they keep winning. They look awful. They play awful. Then they win. Soft schedule.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Giants rookie OLT Flowers is freaking Horrible and he is the same age as G.Rob. I really think we should have gotten a bonus for getting Greg Robinson SO young... The Giants picked right before we picked GURLEY. Who looks stupid right now? I can wait on this OL Gel. Its not one player . Its the unit working as one. That takes time. Most teams have at least 3 players back from the year before. We have to have 5 almost start to work as one together.