GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
E69C76CE-EFBC-4B3A-ABF3-F92E6C4FF19C.jpeg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So check this out. We're on vacation, arrived in Washing DC last night. Came here to visit the sites and pay my respects to my Brothers in Arms who didn't make it home. So I wake up at 7am local time, but it's really 4am west coast time. Okay, go back to sleep.

Now it's 10am local and 7am west coast, better! But, my Sundays back home started with a good breakfast, watching NFL network and FOX pregame shows then football the rest of the day starting at 10am all the way into Sunday night. Here on the east coast, I have to wait till 1pm for the "early" games and 4pm for the Rams! Heck, the SNF game won't start till 8:30pm.

I guess what I'm saying is I am really spoiled living on the west coast when it comes to live NFL football. I'm going to be here for two weeks so I guess I better get used to it!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Is anyone else getting permission restricted when trying to do the week 2 Pickem?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So check this out. We're on vacation, arrived in Washing DC last night. Came here to visit the sites and pay my respects to my Brothers in Arms who didn't make it home. So I wake up at 7am local time, but it's really 4am west coast time. Okay, go back to sleep.

Now it's 10am local and 7am west coast, better! But, my Sundays back home started with a good breakfast, watching NFL network and FOX pregame shows then football the rest of the day starting at 10am all the way into Sunday night. Here on the east coast, I have to wait till 1pm for the "early" games and 4pm for the Rams! Heck, the SNF game won't start till 8:30pm.

I guess what I'm saying is I am really spoiled living on the west coast when it comes to live NFL football. I'm going to be here for two weeks so I guess I better get used to it!
Welcome to the least coast. I am 40 mins from DC. Enjoy your visit!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's the main early game of the day going on right now at Vicarage Road as The Arsenal have traveled to Watford :D

RamWoodie

Legend
In Memphis...so the early game is the Cowpuppies at Washington. Dallas looked sharp offensively last week...BUT...who can't against the Giants. Let's see what's up today.

RamWoodie

Legend
AP don't look done to me. He's doing great against Dallas. Showing up Elliot so far. Both guys have had some nice runs.

Ram65

Legend
NFC East here in Phila. Two games Skin vs Girls and Giants vs Bills.

Watching the first one more. Skins near goal line 0-0. More action in the other tied at 7.

Peterson TD one yard out.

Q729

Legend
Hmm. Somehow I missed Detroit got a tie last week. Coulda sworn they were gonna take care of the Cards...

Ram65

Legend
Hags game. Steelers penalty on FG gave Hags another set of downs and they scored a TD.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Bengals look awful making the Niners offensive line look like all pros.