GDT: The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz is looking very good... granted it's against the browns. But still, better than the second stringers Goff has played against. Does not look good imo

Yeah, you can't say he's not ready anymore........I still think Fisher would not have started him here if the picks were reversed...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still think Fisher would not have started him here if the picks were reversed...

No question.

I am surprised they started Wentz, considering how much preseason he missed. But he looks well prepared, so far.

Athos

Legend
No question.

I am surprised they started Wentz, considering how much preseason he missed. But he looks well prepared, so far.

If they can start Wentz with hardly any time with the 1s let alone any preseason reps and STILL be prepared enough to go for over 200 yards with 2 TDs against an NFL D regardless of who it is...

I'm sorry. That's an indictment on Fisher yet again for not being able/willing to get Goff more prepared

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Home town flag against GB on that would be INT. Defensive holding was the call, yet the official didn't throw the flag until after the route was run, ball was tipped and intercepted. That's some NBA bullshit right there.

Athos

Legend
Damn this Jags/Packers game is the most exciting this season so far.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
27-27 Chiefs tie the game!

Athos

Legend
Lol. Whoever called it for the Chargers blowing it when Allen went down.

Here's a cookie.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow Raiders and Del Rio showing some testicular fortitude! Too bad they were idiots celebrating and gave them a free 15 yards.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man the raiders went for 2 when they were behind by 1. That takes some kind of balls.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn he just barely missed that winner. Kids got a boot.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thank you, Kansas City. Won in OT!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Some great early games today. I've fucking missed football.