GDT: Superbowl (aka, total annihilation of the whiners)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the 49'ers will make a game of this... But I hope not.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Lesson

Oh, really?
CGI_Ram said:
I think the 49'ers will make a game of this... But I hope not.

I have that feeling, too. But the Ravens aren't the Falcons.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah they'll probably get a FG at the least out of this drive. If the Ravens can score on their opening drive in the second half though, with that defense, I don't see them blowing it.

nittany ram

Rookie
Flacco is playing well...but he throws up a lot of prayers that are only caught due to the athletic ability of his receivers. ex. - He badly underthrew that last deep pass but his wr got so far behind the defender it didn't matter. Then the wr makes a brilliant play on the ball and manages to score.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah this kid has no idea what to do, this defense is totally in control of this game. Ravens need to take it down for a TD, make this 28-6 and then ride that defense.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
nittany ram said:
Flacco is playing well...but he throws up a lot of prayers that are only caught due to the athletic ability of his receivers. ex. - He badly underthrew that last deep pass but his wr got so far behind the defender it didn't matter. Then the wr makes a brilliant play on the ball and manages to score.
Yep. But that was a SICK in-and-up by Jacoby Jones. If it weren't for Boldin occupying the deep safety, then that play never happens. But, of course, we don't need anyone like Boldin. We can make due.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
21-6 at the half and the ball.

So far, so good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
nittany ram said:

Looked like Stafford throwing to Calvin. Must be nice.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
nittany ram said:
Yep. But that was a SICK in-and-up by Jacoby Jones. If it weren't for Boldin occupying the deep safety, then that play never happens. But, of course, we don't need anyone like Boldin. We can make due.

:lol:

Make due.... :lol:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Whiners down by 15 at the half.

Game not over but you'd like to have your money on the Ravens at this point.

May come down to a two point conversion play to tie it up ... Rams are good at those !

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nittany ram said:

He does and we've seen his WR make plays. We need that!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
nittany ram said:

:lol:

Make due.... :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyeZZtmZnSk[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]298231678629986304[/tweet]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Y'know, I can't get into the music but DAMN! :shock:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They seem to be overcompensating to Beyonce's lip syncing at the inauguration with this halftime performance.

Lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Y'know, I can't get into the music but DAMN! :shock:
I know, right? Super hot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski