GDT: Super Bowl 50

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think Denver needs to find the TE more...that's where Carolina is vulnerable if you ask me. Denver broke some good runs.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Good Lord, wth with the commercials this year!!!

Puppy Monkey Baby??? Wtf was THAT???

I just want to see a funny Bud or Doritos commercial at this point

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good Lord, wth with the commercials this year!!!

Puppy Monkey Baby??? Wtf was THAT???

I just want to see a funny Bud or Doritos commercial at this point

Lot better than last year. Remember dead Nationwide kid?

Also there was a Doritos one, with the ultrasound.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Never thought I'd miss Spudz McKenzie but I seriously do - who has replaced them? Amy Shumer and Seth Rogan
F'ing Gross

Come back Spudzzzzz......!!!!!

image.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Denver gets lucky again. Should have been defensive holding and a first down. I guarantee Denver wins this game. So many bullshit calls going to Denver. They want Manning to win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Woot! Missed the FG!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Denver gets lucky again. Should have been defensive holding and a first down. I guarantee Denver wins this game. So many bullcrap calls going to Denver. They want Manning to win.

It's funny how a persons rooting interest makes them see the game differently. My wife and daughter were saying before halftime how Carolina was getting all the calls.

RamWoodie

Legend
That was a bad signal for the Panthers. I think it's pivotal for Denver to do something with this drive...we shall see!.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's funny how a persons rooting interest makes them see the game differently. My wife and daughter were saying before halftime how Carolina was getting all the calls.
The dropped pass that was a catch basically won this game. Denver is holding all over the field.