GAME DAY GDT: Steelers at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
According to Jay Glazer it looks like the Rams are going with Rolls-Royce Freeman and mystery man Henderson alternating to see who has the hot hand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tomlin brought out the pads pre-Baltimore and got his team in a place where they manhandled a physical Ravens team. They are coming off the bye with extra prep too. Rams now relying on RB depth is bad timing as this is a game we need the backfield.

So I think this one comes down to the Rams OL. Big test for them. Good thing is our defense should be able to handle the other offense.
I think the Steelers defense sucks at stopping the run. Hendo is a 3 down back who received a lot of carries during practice. I expect that he will get opportunities to show why it was a mistake to dump him in order to make Akers happy. Stafford needs to torch that secondary with intermediate throws before TJ Watt gets close.

We could blow out the Steelers.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Would love to see McVay give AD a chance at his first NFL TD today. Line him up at RB in a goal to go situation or even at TE anywhere inside the 10. C'mon McVay, let's do this!!!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Would love to see McVay give AD a chance at his first NFL TD today. Line him up at RB in a goal to go situation or even at TE anywhere inside the 10. C'mon McVay, let's do this!!!
When you think about it, it's pretty amazing that Aaron Donald hasn't picked up a fumble and returned it for a TD, yet.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
the most obnoxious fans there is.
And they don't even have to be in Pittsburgh to be obnoxious.
I guess there's not much else to do in Pittsburgh.

They're like bipolar too.
When Pittsburgh scores or they make a good play, they're dancing on the tables.

But when Pittsburgh loses they are literally under the table.

I want this one bad so they'll be crying themselves to sleep tonight.

jjab360

Legend
The fact that we're not giving Evans a shot to be the guy says a lot. We're clearly willing to let rookies contribute this year and you would think Evans is the most explosive RB on the roster but he must not be ready yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Glad to hear Boom is back. (y)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Here's hoping we don't give up 100 yds and 2 tudders to Friermouth on National TE day. Let's go Higs!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let’s go guys. We need this one.
Don’t let Watt ruin the game by getting pass happy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the Steelers defense sucks at stopping the run. Hendo is a 3 down back who received a lot of carries during practice. I expect that he will get opportunities to show why it was a mistake to dump him in order to make Akers happy. Stafford needs to torch that secondary with intermediate throws before TJ Watt gets close.

We could blow out the Steelers.
They just beat the Ravens, who are currently finishing off the Lions. They're also coming off a bye. This is gonna be a gut check for the Rams.

But I am hoping you are right of course. :biggrin: