GDT: SNF / Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Anyone else getting a shitty feed for the pregame? Edit: Mine keeps glitching to hell every minute or so.

RamWoodie

Legend
Kinda "queezy" about this game because of how McVay can forget his TEs in a game. Also the Ram LB play. The LBs have been improving every game...but I'm still not comfortably confident with them.

The Niners don't want to lose a divisional game at home...BUT...the Rams can do this!!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Feeling a little anxiety...I see the Rams winning but not by the 40+ I am hoping for!

Last edited:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This is where it gets real! This is where we show the whiners that the west is ours! This is where we start our journey to become legends! This is where we make the league BOW DOWN!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've got the same knot in my gut that I get while walking beams 100ft above the ground and I absolutely love it!!!

Q729

Legend
Huh, guess we gotta get that "can they beat anyone outside of the NFC East" monkey off our backs tonight.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'd be a happy boy if the whiners got Neal Schonn to represent and play the anthem.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Let's go Rams! we have to shut down their run game and not turn the ball over. Hoping for a big game from AD and the Defense