GDT: Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wilson has 9 TD and 10 turnovers since week 6. That's a fun stat to read.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did give credit.
He was better than expected.
The tests will start next week.
Got it, it's easier to say he was better than expected or he didn't suck or wasn't terrible than to admit somebody who you've doubted was actually good.

fearsomefour

Legend
Got it, it's easier to say he was better than expected or he didn't suck or wasn't terrible than to admit somebody who you've doubted was actually good.
I don’t think he was great.
Will rewatch it.
He was solid.
I’m not a scout.
I don’t have any dislike or loyalty to any player.
I very much want to be wrong about him.
Having him play at a high level at LT would be fantastic.
Pretending he was great would be disingenuous.
Time will tell.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t think he was great. I said good not great
Will rewatch it.
He was solid.
I’m not a scout. But scout enough to be very critical of the player?
I don’t have any dislike or loyalty to any player.
I very much want to be wrong about him.
Having him play at a high level at LT would be fantastic.
Pretending he was great would be disingenuous. Again nobody said great
Time will tell. You sure? Some around here have written him off.

I'm picking on you and I apologize for it. But we see people extremely critical about players whether warranted or not. And the vast majority of the time people won't ever give said player credit when the played well. You aren't the only one who's been critical of Boom by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not saying this proves he can be a starting LT far from it I'm critical of him getting hurt as much as he has. But people are very fast to criticize somebody and very slow to compliment them after. I think it's societal but that's a much bigger and deeper conversation.

Joe Noteboom had a good game coming off the bench for our starting LT in his first game back from the IR. It's sad to me that more people can't acknowledge what he did today.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm picking on you and I apologize for it. But we see people extremely critical about players whether warranted or not. And the vast majority of the time people won't ever give said player credit when the played well. You aren't the only one who's been critical of Boom by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not saying this proves he can be a starting LT far from it I'm critical of him getting hurt as much as he has. But people are very fast to criticize somebody and very slow to compliment them after. I think it's societal but that's a much bigger and deeper conversation.

Joe Noteboom had a good game coming off the bench for our starting LT in his first game back from the IR. It's sad to me that more people can't acknowledge what he did today.
Fair enough.
Im not very critical of most Ram players actually.
Endlessly defending Brown amd Reeder and in past days players like Brian Quick and Keemun.
Not because I’m blinded by being a fan.....I try not to do that....but because they are (I’m sure) trying extremely hard to do a job with a tiny, tiny margin for error.
Basically.....it’s harder than hell and these are our dudes.
I was picking on Boom not because I don’t like him.
I’m not trying to “bash” the guy at all.
He does have many measurables for LT and he is athletic.
I just see that lack of balance as a major issue that guys usually can’t over come.
Maybe he will overcome it now that he is back at a more natural position for him.
I was probably too insistent that he would fail.
Again, I want the dude to kick ass.
Would love to see more push in the run game.
Also, I agree with getting him in there ahead of, say, Evans.