GDT: Ravens at Cardinals featuring Journey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Wow. They decide to throw it? Penalty!!! 2 minute offense Ravens. Go down and tie it!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Ha ha. Glee does love them some Journey. Don't lose hope. They can't have ruined every song.

A buddy of mine is a huge, huge Kansas fan but cant stand carry on my wayward son or heaven forbid you should play dust in the wind. Ha ha

I didn't pay particular attention but I doubt the glee crew covered them all. Especially the early prog like this one on the first album

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBmVcKJSmYQ

Yeah, Kansas just flat out sucks. Only pansies like them. I actually use to like Journey :LOL:

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Well, the Cards could very well have gotten beat by one of the worst teams in the NFL...... Tells you something.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Rams are going to need to sweep the division this year to win it at this rate. That should have been a Cards loss. They had lots of close games against mediocre opponents Ladt year too. I'd hate to see the Rams finish behind them again this year because of wins like that right there.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well, the Cards could very well have gotten beat by one of the worst teams in the NFL...... Tells you something.
They're a good team but that's where it ends. Cream puff after cream puff opponent. They've faced a quality defense only twice and lost both games. That should tell you something too.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They're a good team but that's where it ends. Cream puff after cream puff opponent. They've faced a quality defense only twice and lost both games. That should tell you something too.

That's a fact.

Saints at home - won
at Bears - won
49ers at home - won
Rams at home - lost
at Lions - won
at Steelers - lost

Next they play at the Browns and then they have a bye. What a fairly easy first half of their season. After the bye they will face some decent teams though and we'll see what they're made of.

at Seahawks
Bengals at home
at 49ers
at Rams
Vikings at home
at Bradfords
Packers at home
Seahawks at home

I can see them going 4-4 down the stretch.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I bet on the Cards -7.5 and right before the game, the line went to AZ -10. So I bet Baltimore +10 as well. I woke up this morning and checked the score, the Cards won by 8, and I won both bets, betting on both sides! I'm pretty happy with the outcome of that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-would-have-liked-chance-to-coach-the-browns/

Bruce Arians would have liked chance to coach the Browns
Posted by Josh Alper on October 28, 2015

494374536-e1446054236633.jpg
Getty Images

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians has made many stops during a long coaching career, including three years as the offensive coordinator for the Browns from 2001 to 2003.

Arians would have liked a return engagement in Cleveland as their head coach. Arians said he was told that he’d be contacted by the Browns when they were looking for a head coach in 2009, but the team wound up hiring Eric Mangini instead after he was fired by the Jets. The Browns were looking for a head coach again in 2013 when Arians took the job in Arizona, but hired Rob Chudzinski for one forgettable year before moving on to current head coach Mike Pettine.

Arians said he’s always thought it would be special to put together a winning team in Cleveland and laments that he never had a chance to stop their long run of losing seasons.

“I’m shocked [by their continued losing] because that’s one of the greatest fan bases in the world,” Arians said, via Daryl Ruiter of 92.3 The Fan. “It’s a shame because I loved my time there. Wish I would’ve had an opportunity.”

The Browns may have more coaching changes in the coming years, but it looks like it would take a major and sustained change of fortunes for Arians in Arizona for him to be a candidate at any point in the future. The Browns will get an up-close look at what they missed out on when they face the Cardinals this Sunday.