GDT Rams @ Denver.. Let's get Mile High tonight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jap said:
Our 1's beat their 1's, and that's all that matters at this point.
Yeah, I'm real happy about that. Nothing can dim that fire.

The rookies really showed tonight, the thing that makes me the happiest.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Gotta say that Ogletree looked like the real deal tonight, forced fumble for the TD, picked off P. Manning and the almost interception in the endzone.

A55VA6

Legend
His confidence along with Tavon's have to by sky high right now. Tavon busting a huge PR and Ogletree forcing a fumble and intercepting MANNING. He's gotta love that feeling.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just watching now. lol I love Johnny Hekker. Gives a good punt then high fives a Broncos player loool. He's kicked awesome in this game.

A55VA6

Legend
Username said:
Just watching now. lol I love Johnny Hekker. Gives a good punt then high fives a Broncos player loool. He's kicked awesome in this game.
lol I didn't notice that. He did kick great though!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I work a shite weekend schedule. Anyway,just watched the first half. I'll just post a few of my impressions...
Then i'll check out the 2nd half. Havent reflected or read any of my Rams crew's impressions yet.

OFFENSE
-Bradford looked OUTSTANDING.
Accurate,decisive,good reads,cannon arm and patience. Solid pocket presence. If Givens had read that hot route on the safety blitz he might have(probably) scored. Very pumped for Sam's performance tonight.
-Jared Cook. Who's going to cover this guy when the LB's get spread out? Idk. It would have been awesome if Sam/Cook had connected late in the 2nd on that deep cross when Sam was pressured by V.Miller...stil,l Cook had a chance and Sam put it the ball in a good place. Double coverage be damned. I'm excited about this dynamic duo.
-Tavon Austin. Well yeah,thats what we were all waiting for right? Lol. In space he might just be a TD waiting to happen. Hallelujah. So glad to see TA finally get a chance to run with the ball and do his thing.
-Johnny Hekker. Ever since that deep,direct punt vs the Browns(that cost the cover team a TD) he''s been a surgeon.
-Austin Pettis. Seems to work much better in tight spaces than just getting open. He sort of operates like a skinny TE at this level IMO.
-Obviously the Rams are going to try to set up the run with the pass,and many of us have already acknowledged that...but i'm a little worried about that philosophy only because of the idea that an OLine must have a cohesive,instinctual ability to just "turn it on" late in the game with momentum already established with outstanding protection. Maybe i'm nitpicking,but IMO the OLine has played well for the most part protecting #8...but i just dont see the physicality when asked to execute and create lanes for our RB's. Could be just a matter of the pre season. We'll see. DRich has shown that he can hit the hole with speed and authority...i just wonder about the short yardage stuff that will inevitably be a factor late in games.

DEFENSE
Vanilla. Rarely blitzed or played bump n run or man...against Peyton Manning doing his thing. Rams got torched and beat. Alot. Except when it mattered the most. :cool:
I LOVE Jeff Fisher. Rams blitzed Manning inside the 20(in the first qtr i think) and we got close enough to force an incompletion.
Color me as not worried about our defense.
-Ogletree. So good to see him make plays.

Its going to be so fun to watch this defense gameplan for QB's and disrupt things. Rams toyed with Denver in the run game and in the flats. IMO they still need to work out the coverage on the opposing TE's but im not worried.

Excellent first half performanc
e vs an AFC powerhouse team,an elite QB,in a hostile preseason(Lol) environment.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Anyone know what time they will re-air the game Sunday?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Memphis Ram said:
Another hurry up offense?

Is that just going to be the game plan against the Rams this year?

Best way to stop it is to hit the qb.

First time the rams blitzed and pressured manning he missed his target by a mile. I'm guessing in the regular season qbs aren't gonna have time to pick apart the rams d.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
kurtfaulk said:
Memphis Ram said:
Another hurry up offense?

Is that just going to be the game plan against the Rams this year?

Best way to stop it is to hit the qb.

First time the rams blitzed and pressured manning he missed his target by a mile. I'm guessing in the regular season qbs aren't gonna have time to pick apart the rams d.

Yep. Manning is a surgeon and he performed a routine surgery on our seemingly apathetic/vanilla D in between the 20's tonight...but i saw a well-timed ,routine blitz inside the red zone where Manning got frazzled and the Rams D got his comfortable ass off the field. The nuances of Fisher in the preseason are becoming clear to me after 7 games > Evaluate with an ego. Love it.

jap

Legend
Username said:

It looks like Johnny and his roommate (Greg the Leg) are eating the same type of food now---ambrosia, the food of the Greek gods, providing immortality, super vitality, and (apparently) turbo boosted quadriceps. :ww: