GDT - Rams at Viqueens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was nice of Hendricks to run in celebration like that for Sony :D He's down short though.

socalrams90

Starter
I thought Sony was in on the first play, I was getting nervous and that we wouldn’t get seven after all. Great start. If we force Minnesota to have to pass we will be in good shape today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly what we needed to do our first drive! Feed the run game eat some clock and let the big boys get in a groove. Wouldn't be against a 2nd drive like that and maybe a 3rd.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Stafford had the weird hiccup that almost stopped it.. but nice drive.
I did not figure on Coleman Shelton and David Edwards. Looked cohesive and got shit done on that drive. Nice.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That was nice of Hendricks to run in celebration like that for Sony :D He's down short though.
These guys might be competing for the same job. But they're in the RB room every day. On the practice field together all season. They get to be pretty close with each other.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Man the OL looks great so far. Getting great push on the runs and protecting well. Very positive

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Rams scored first here back in 2017 with a Gurley run.

Just have to keep pounding, keep the foot on the peddle this time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a a playoff team forcing a 3 and out, and then driving down for a TD on the first opportunity…. DO IT, you Rams,

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Fantastic ST play. Haven’t said that a lot this season