GDT - Rams at Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Wolford needs to be able to make basic throws. You see how good the Texans defense suddenly looks when they don't fear the QB.

His ass might be in trouble tbh. What's your value on a roster if you come out and look like shit as a backup.
He's playing with backups and the defense knows were gonna run on first down, run on second down and then throw the ball on 3rd and long

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Kind of laughing at how you guys are mad about the other team making a run that means literally nothing...Wondering if the same people took the "over".

Yeah but who’s happy about giving up 22 points during a piss break

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Who cares? It's another W and our starters are getting rested. Wolford and the Ram's O have had lousy field position every time they've gotten the ball, and I bet the Offense is under orders to eat the clock.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Special Teams has huge issues.

Our backups aren't good. Better not get hurt.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Mills fantasy line is gonna look amazing after this game, even though he STUNK against starters.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My guess is Perkins is on track to replace him next year, but at this point it's still Wolford's job to lose. If we needed to look to someone for a few games we may look for outside help.

Perkins could run, but I remember his throws and reads were really slow in the preseason, so I don't think he'd be much better at this point, hopefully next year though, I think he has more potential and can be more dynamic.
Perkins is definitely the future. But don't underestimate McVay's lack of patience with his QBs. He's not gonna put up with BS from a backup, would not surprise me if Wolf gets walking papers and they promote Perkins this season if Wolf doesn't unfuck himself.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck em!

A win is a win! Tough stretch upcoming. Buckle up.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF