GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

G-Ram-#1

UDFA
Whats up with the clock on Rams on demand? It is at zero but the Rams game starts in one hour?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Whats up with the clock on Rams on demand? It is at zero but the Rams game starts in one hour?
The mods must be enjoying the schadenfreude...

1609101540342.jpeg

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams have to actually show up and play like a bunch of dogs, not bitches like last game.

You know the Seahawks are going to be all over Jared Goff so he's gotta put his big boy pants on for a change and make some plays himself.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Rams have to actually show up and play like a bunch of dogs, not bitches like last game.

You know the Seahawks are going to be all over Jared Goff so he's gotta put his big boy pants on for a change and make some plays himself.
Metcalf is gonna have something to prove after being blanketed by Ramsey last game. Lockett didn't get shit going either. This has all the feelings of a tough game, we need to come out productive on offense IMMEDIATELY.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Metcalf is gonna have something to prove after being blanketed by Ramsey last game. Lockett didn't get shit going either. This has all the feelings of a tough game, we need to come out productive on offense IMMEDIATELY.
It's gonna be a rough, tough game.

We're going to learn a lot about the Rams, if they come out flat after losing to the at the time 0-13 Jets, this team lacks serious heart and competitiveness.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm ready for some Rams football. Went to the gym at 9 got home and showered, now I've been in hurry up and wait mode for what seems like all day. The D needs to dominate today and the O needs to be efficient while scoring TDs.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud

Great points. The jets game will either piss them off and they will win out, or they will pack it in and wait until next year. That jets game was terribly embarrassing imo.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Great points. The jets game will either piss them off and they will win out, or they will pack it in and wait until next year. That jets game was terribly embarrassing imo.
I'm STILL embarrassed as can be!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Definitely going to be a major statement game one way or another. We're missing Akers, which is tough.

I don't know what to expect. This team has been so consistently inconsistent this year, sometimes even from half to half (the first half vs, 2nd half D in some early games, the Buffalo first half vs. 2nd half, etc.), and the fact that we can't put a winning streak together. I don't know what to blame that on. We're young, and there was no real preseason to speak of. McVay's a good coach, but usually I would look at the coaching when a team seems so inconsistent.

Still, we're playing meaningful games in December, and that was a rarity for too many years...

I think today comes down to can we pressure/contain Wilson, can we generate a running game, and can we win the turnover battle.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
KSE is my favorite band man, I've seen them in 4 different cities!
You seen them with HoJo or Jesse? HoJo is my favorite metal singer though I'm not really into Light the Torch. I only saw KSE with Jesse, and they were a great live show!

Got a pretty bad stinger when a body surfer was thrown right into the back of my neck.