GAME DAY GDT: Rams at Seahawks - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I was trying to remember when he even got a penalty tbh.
Naw, it was reall early in the game when Geno was rolling to his left, Offsetting penalties because they had a holding penalty The shit your pants throw was later in the game.

Tano

Legend
Okay - I just watched this game and have a few comments to make

1 - Akers must have been whining to get cut from the team. I did not see much running lanes for him against Seattle. I need to do an All 22 to see more.

2 - Jefferson wasn't targeted that much but it appeared he was the deep man and Stafford targeted the short part of the field. I don't think he was the number 1 option on very often. That 1 drop was bad but I really can't remember him dropping a pass when he is that open. Again all 22 to make sure

3 - They need to get Rozeboom out of there. He is a mini Reeder out there and Reeder was bad enough.

4. Hoecht is not an OLB - he can't cover anyone - he is too slow

5. Other than the 1 play, I thought Kendrick did a commendable job. Again all 22 to be sure

6. Morris played tough coverage when it was 3rd and short the majority of the time. I had no problem with his defense. Now the question is - was it the DB coach last year the problem by telling his players to play soft or was it Morris insistence to play soft and Pleasant has said this year - trust me coach - we can play tough and not give up the big play too often. I will have to watch the 49er game to see if they played similarly.