GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only guys who are having a good year this year are Donald and Gay.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The problem with the team is the head coach. I don’t want him gone, I just want his head back in the game.
This team is a mess on both sides of the ball and special teams can’t have a good play without committing a penalty

There are several problems with this team. McVays approach currently might be on the list but there are several issues ahead of him for sure.

Ellard80

Legend
The problem with the team is the head coach. I don’t want him gone, I just want his head back in the game.
This team is a mess on both sides of the ball and special teams can’t have a good play without committing a penalty

on our 3rd string QB and 3rd string O-lineman....

not saying mcvay having a great year but for fucks sake bro lol.... no coach would be winning with this

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are several problems with this team. McVays approach currently might be on the list but there are several issues ahead of him for sure.
He’s the head coach. It’s all under his watch.
The offense has no imagination, the defense takes no risks and special teams still commits too many penalties.
The personnel is the biggest flaw on this team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mDryhBr.gif

RamWoodie

Legend
Well...at least the Rams are still Champs. This team is in "find out who's gone at the end of the year" mode.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Down 10 with 6 minutes and we punt from the 50 yard line.? My son left the room. How can I teach them to believe when the team doesn't? Assholes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.

Capt Nemo

Rookie
Down 10 with 6 minutes and we punt from the 50 yard line.? My son left the room. How can I teach them to believe when the team doesn't? Assholes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.
EXACTLY! Absolutely spineless move by McVay. Then all of those gymnastics with less than a minute left hoping for a miracle?! SMH

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
EXACTLY! Absolutely spineless move by McVay. Then all those gymnastics with less than a minute left to find a miracle?! SMH
Fucking up with that delay penalty was inexcusable.
That’s on McVay. Call the fucking time out.

Tano

Legend
I hope a vent thread does not get started because it is the same thing every week

Offense sucks - stafford gets hurt Bobby Evans is forced to come into the game and plays like shit

And the defense lets the other team go up and down the field because Morris loves his soft zone defense that isn't stopping anyone now

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
After winning 3 in a row the Lions have screwed up their chances at the top overall pick next draft. But not to worry. We got their backs.