GAME DAY GDT - Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Did A'Shawn Robinson return to the lineup after the half ? ... seems everything went straight downhill for the defense after his knee injury.

Tano

Legend
We win that game 42-3. We're clearly in the Upside Down World.
Stranger Things Dancing GIF by Emmys

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The D is tanking though for good reason as I stated above. I pray Raheem takes a gig elsewhere so I don’t have to see another Raheem thread. It will be our loss because there is no guarantee our D will be any better under whoever comes to replace him….
EXACTOMUNDO! There's also no guarantee we improve the personnel. This year was going to be a struggle with the secondary because McSnead put off drafting young CB's so long and really has been mediocre at best in drafting safeties. A year or two down the road we'll see how they did with CB's.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Down 10 with 6 minutes and we punt from the 50 yard line.? My son left the room. How can I teach them to believe when the team doesn't? Assholes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck.
Honestly I think that false start was the moment of defeat. It put us behind the chains at a crucial moment when driving. But I agree they should have been playing four downs to include the third down call, as in you complete underneath to make fourth down short as possible.