GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never doubted it for a second. I swear. You didn't see me flipping out after the pick 6. You dont know me!

Great comeback, defense played well. Stafford still needs to stop with those pick 6's

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Never doubted it for a second. I swear. You didn't see me flipping out after the pick 6. You dont know me!

Great comeback, defense played well. Stafford still needs to stop with those pick 6's
I'm with you there, I kept saying we'd come back lol

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
yeah there are about of 5 of them constantly that have the perspective of a 3 year old.

Wow that was just a flat out give up though. Embarrassing. I was pissed at some early plays too but I stayed all the way.

This was a crazy awesome comeback. I don't like close games, but I love the result and Stafford redeemed himself for a bad 1st quarter.

They need to tell him the 1st quarter is the 4th from now on.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, that's a perfect Stafford game. Sums him up. Gutty in the clutch, which is great if he doesn't burry you before you get to that last drive.

He is fixable... I hope... But man it has to get cleaned up quick.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a finish. OBJ with a great catch for a 1st down

Attachments

• 82B5F35C-3F6A-451D-9D9D-30530658D1C5.jpeg
    82B5F35C-3F6A-451D-9D9D-30530658D1C5.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 48

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, that's a perfect Stafford game. Sums him up. Gutty in the clutch, which is great if he doesn't burry you before you get to that last drive.

He is fixable... I hope... But man it has to get cleaned up quick.
Yeah, whenever a team has to keep relying on clutch plays late to win, sooner or later they won't get those clutch plays. A loss today wouldn't have kept us out of the playoffs since we're already in. But the playoffs are one and done. Dig yourself a hole and can't come back at the end, the season is over.

Curt760

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Curt760
First drive in second half; 1st and 10 at Ravens 10, McVay chooses empty backfield again. Stafford sacked and fumbled. Damn!!!

Tano

Legend
Yeah, whenever a team has to keep relying on clutch plays late to win, sooner or later they won't get those clutch plays. A loss today wouldn't have kept us out of the playoffs since we're already in. But the playoffs are one and done. Dig yourself a hole and can't come back at the end, the season is over.
Screw that. This is our season since we are winning the late games which we weren't doing the last 2 years.

SUPERBOWL BABY!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Happy New Year Folks!!!! This game was so big I just decided i wouldn't log in...BUT WHAT A GAME FOR THE RAMS!!!

Despite everything going wrong throughout this game, The Ram showed they can play and stay focused through adversity and it showed that this team has the mental to go all the way.

WHEN IT WAS ALL SAID AND DONE THEY GOT THE WIN IN CLUTCH FASHION!!!

WAY TO DO RAMS!!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Fortunately, the Rams are more mentally tough than some of their fans.
If you can't see major issues here and how this never should have been this close of a game, then get some pom pom's and don't open any thread that might discuss such issues.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, Thank God the Rams have more heart than many of the fans in this tread. Like a bunch of Chicken Littles in here. Kind of embarrassing, really.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If you can't see major issues here and how this never should have been this close of a game, then get some pom-poms and don't open any thread that might discuss such issues.
Posted many times that I am also frustrated and disappointed by sub-par Rams' play.

However, I am also frustrated and disappointed by fans that give-up so quickly and easy.

The general comment about lacking mental toughness was not about issues and differing opinions. It WAS a direct criticism of the posters on a Game-Day-Thread that expressed certainty that the Rams would lose despite the facts that it was early in the game and the score remained close.

There are no easy wins. The other guys have talent and play hard. Lot's of games are competitive and close but the good teams find a way to win more than they lose. There are lots of quality teams in the NFC this year. In my opinion, the Packers look like the best but the Rams are good. Unfortunately, so are the Bucs and Cowboys, and possibly the Cards and Niners.

Now, you seem a little sensitive to my general comment. Maybe you would like to borrow the pom-poms.