GDT - Rams at Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Glad to see Oweh is out. That dude is a freak of nature and I'd rather not see him throwing Stafford to the ground. They are down ANOTHER CB too. Man, this secondary if ripe for the picking (see Burrow last week). Could be a huge offensive game if Stafford doesn't make his dumb decisions like he has this year.

LMAO - really ? Gosh,unbelievable of some.I seriously get it though.The Rams have one of The Best QB’s in the league,but greatness might not be in the cards.

Always what have you done for me lately,but now what about those mistakes as well.

jap

Legend
I have a hunch that McVay and Stafford are going pass HEAVY today.

Not because of Cooper Kupps record chasing or because of Staffords gunslinger mentality....

It's because in real life, McVay has 1 running back he can count on going into the playoffs and he's been riding him hard for a month. Rams analytics must be telling them to back off on Michels touches.
Meanwhile, getting OBJ more and more involved while "filling up the Kupp" is probably the most attractive gameplan at this point.

I hope we run a whole lot of play action while limiting Michels carries... we might see a couple more WR carries than typical.
We'll probably see Funk get a few touches today as Sean plays it safe by keeping Cam inactive for this game.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gay from 60.

Attachments

• 32E78287-F794-4F80-A612-F6A27C36D8A6.jpeg
    32E78287-F794-4F80-A612-F6A27C36D8A6.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 33

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
17 weeks in and I've noticed the Rams haven't had a game broadcasted on CBS

Q729

Legend
17 weeks in and I've noticed the Rams haven't had a game broadcasted on CBS

CBS is mostly AFC. I guess we are playing an AFC team but two AFC teams playing each other gets the broadcast.
I think whatever team is the visitor in an interconference game gets the broadcast unless there's a flex situation involved. So Fox gets this because we're the visitor.