GDT: Rams at Packers 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Well fam I'm just gonna say this its been a pretty good year for the Rams and Rams fans even though it looks like its coming to an end. I had a blast watching these guys this year and with the OL struggling and everything feeling like an uphill battle the team exceeded my expectations.

Proud of all if them. Goff had a rough year but he showed how tough he is and played a helluva lot better today than I expected. Akers gives me hope for the future as well as Jefferson.

I feel like a few key injuries at the wrong time kept us from doing something special this year so I tip my hat to the Packers and wish them the best.

That said with a few upgrades at certain positions I believe next year could be the year and we become the first team to play in a superbowl at home.... and of course we will win!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Their offense > our defense. Didn't help that Donald was clearly less than 100% but i think its pretty obvious after today that we need to upgrade our O line.

And our ILBs... our ILBs run D was bad today...

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense, just ran into a buzz saw with AD hurt and a non factor. Its not realistic to expect the defense to be good without him, and on top of that we were playing the number offense.

Plus them coming off a bye.

Super proud of this offense this year. I know people have talked about a deep threat but I think we just need OL. Let all free agents walk except JJ, fix the OL, Super Bowl

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah it was a team loss. We played like we didn’t really want to be here.
Oh, I think the Donald injury was entirely the cause. Theres no way they run it up the middle the way they did with 99 on the field. I dont blame AD for it, but Staley never adjusted to needing an extra body to compensate.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
#1 defense my ass. What a joke.
Big time defenses don’t give up 500 yards, near 30 1st downs and would be 40 points if LaFleur felt like rubbing it in
Been saying that all year. After the 2nd niner game I knew they were overrated.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Welp talk about leaving a bad taste in your mouth. Can't help but wonder what the outcome would have been with a healthy Kupp and Donald. Oh well woulda coulda shoulda..

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just about time to start talking draft and who we are picking with all those 3rd rounders.

HellRam

Starter
Kiser when healthy is more consistent then Reeder. Micah is better at reacting and gap integrity. Reeder is a match up LB.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope to fuck mcvay doesn’t come and bullshit people about AD being healthy and not in a snap count it makes him and the org look stupid everyone can see it
I cant believe we heard that bullshit.

The Ramowl

Starter
Wish we could have seen what the defense would have done with Donald. He's crying on the sidelines, I feel for him, betrayed by a fucking cartilage. If AD goes down the team goes down. You'll get other chances to go all the way in horns big guy, no doubt in my mind.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Well fam I'm just gonna say this its been a pretty good year for the Rams and Rams fans even though it looks like its coming to an end. I had a blast watching these guys this year and with the OL struggling and everything feeling like an uphill battle the team exceeded my expectations.

Proud of all if them. Goff had a rough year but he showed how tough he is and played a helluva lot better today than I expected. Akers gives me hope for the future as well as Jefferson.

I feel like a few key injuries at the wrong time kept us from doing something special this year so I tip my hat to the Packers and wish them the best.

That said with a few upgrades at certain positions I believe next year could be the year and we become the first team to play in a superbowl at home.... and of course we will win!
If they invest in the oline They will be in the sb next year. Not a doubt in my mind.