GDT: Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I will keep saying it till I will it so like I did Fowler lol but this team has to make a play for a solid corner.

We didn't come all this way just to come all this way!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well... 38 points takes away the bad taste of yellow flags!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Nice win!!! I really like that the secondary guys got plenty of plays in on defense. Only reps are gonna help the youngsters get better. We need to see them grow!!

Tano

Legend
Well... 38 points takes away the bad taste of yellow flags!!
I am definitely going to replay the offsetting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on that fake punt

I really want to know how you can get that before the play is even snapped or right when the ball is snapped.

I think that is the most upset I have ever seen McVay at an official.

He was still jawing with the official 5 minutes after the play.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nice win!!! I really like that the secondary guys got plenty of plays in on defense. Only reps are gonna help the youngsters get better. We need to see them grow!!
Yeah, Rochelle has some trouble early. But it seemed like he got better. This experience can only help him get better. Really liking Obo and Lewis. Deayon wasn't bad off the practice squad too.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I am definitely going to replay the offsetting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on that fake punt

I really want to know how you can get that before the play is even snapped or right when the ball is snapped.

I think that is the most upset I have ever seen McVay at an official.

He was still jawing with the official 5 minutes after the play.

Point shaving Ref's giving the entire 1'st quarter to the Giants. There must have been some money changing hands on this, I'm yet to see it any other way ...
jmo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This has to be the most tame gameday thread I've ever read. :laugh4:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
This defense will keep us from being special
Yep, If we weren't playing a bottom 10 QB we would have been in a tight game. I'm not seeing enough different scheme wise. We let receivers free off the line of scrimmage. They get up to the CB and can go anyway they want. Our CB has no clue which way so when the WR makes a move he is wide open for a reception. CB31 lines up past the 1st down marker and as the WR comes toward him he backs up more. The wr turns around and has an easy 1st down catch. How is that any better. The secondary is playing scared. Scared that a play might go over their heads. Play with some balls. If it wasn't for the Dline we would be totally screwed.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The defense feasted on a bad offense.. good. They should.
There's plenty of work to do, but I'll take growth and improvement and victories. If they can win out until Williams returns and Rochell can survive and learn? They'll be that much better for it when he gets back.
We'll see if that was Rapp being used better or just a shitty QB... Either way, I'm happy for Taylor... kid plays hard.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This has to be the most tame gameday thread I've ever read. :laugh4:

It was a weird vibe... like some were maybe almost upset that they couldn't keep ranting about Raheem Morris and Taylor Rapp for 4 straight quarters this week...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
38-11, first time in NFL history.
so what who cares tv show GIF