GDT: Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Now that the games well in hand, can we talk about the thing about this team that really grinds my gears....

Sean McVay does not know how to shave. THAT NECK LINE OF HIS BEARD IS WAY TOO HIGH!!!!
In his defence, I didn’t know how to trim a beard when I was 13 either!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
In all honesty this is where football is just a bottom line business. Jones brains were scrambled eggs last week. He was cleared to play this week. Every sports person in the media male or female people even the ones that cover the giants all said if he was cleared fine but they believed he shouldn't play regardless. It's a risk. Seems like he isn't right he has been good this year he still seems dazed. As a rams fan I will take it as a human being I say bad call.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
My early game comment aged well
Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 3.26.43 PM.png

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Well now I just feel like an idiot having stressed so much that first 15-20 minutes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW You're all welcome! I picked up Jones as a 3rd QB in fantasy before the game.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Now that the games well in hand, can we talk about the thing about this team that really grinds my gears....

Sean McVay does not know how to shave. THAT NECK LINE OF HIS BEARD IS WAY TOO HIGH!!!!
Are you suggesting he doesn't have enough beard on his neck? You want him to be a neckbeard?

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Why is Jones still in the game. Dude had a concussion last week. What are the giants thinking