GDT: Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So that third quarter opening drive... 5:45 left after the Rams finished it with a field goal. Almost 10 mins off the clock with that power run attack.

Things that get me fuckin excited. I love me some power foozball. :startstruck:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay: "You need to raise the bar Matt..." :laugh4:

1634512743119.png

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Frickin' haven't seen a down of football today.

What I miss?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Weird game. Stafford was off the entire first quarter and then absolutely dominated from there on. Defense didn't sweat much after Toney left the game with an injury. One final note: We have been clamoring for weeks for Morris to use Rapp in the box instead of in deep zone coverage, and Rapp responded with a monster game when that finally happened. Could have had four picks, but he had to settle for two and made a lot of nice tackles around the LOS and on the second level. That's how we need to use him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams are currently the #5 seed if the playoffs started today. If they had beaten Arizona we would be the #1 seed. Its super early of course, but margin for error is razor thin sometimes.

#1 Arizona
#2 Tampa
#3 Dallas
#4 Green Bay
#5 LAR
#6 New Orleans
#7 Minnesota

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We gotta get win the division. The road through the playoffs all on the road looks BRUTAL right now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want that high seed. Fuck going to everyone else's home field in the playoffs. This team has to focus in and get that shit done then run the table with that homefield crowd and noise bouncing off that lovely plexiglass roof.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are currently the #5 seed if the playoffs started today. If they had beaten Arizona we would be the #1 seed. Its super early of course, but margin for error is razor thin sometimes.

#1 Arizona
#2 Tampa
#3 Dallas
#4 Green Bay
#5 LAR
#6 New Orleans
#7 Minnesota
Kingsbury has a habit of imploding over the second half of seasons. In 2019, Arizona started 3-3-1 and finished 2-7. In 2020, Arizona started 5-2 and finished 3-6.

DVontel

Rookie
Kingsbury has a habit of imploding over the second half of seasons. In 2019, Arizona started 3-3-1 and finished 2-7. In 2020, Arizona started 5-2 and finished 3-6.
I’ll give you 2020, but 2019 is an absolutely horrendous example. The team actually started out 0-3-1 before stringing out some wins against some other bad teams before going up against more clearly talented teams.