GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh shyte! Looks like I'm missing the game... ~ @CGI_Ram
1604251049654.png

RamWoodie

Legend
This game is gonna be raggedy. We have a rookie inserted at QB for the Dolphins against a Rams seasoned secondary. No one's seen this Tua kid, nor what the Dolphins have drawn up for him.

The Dolphins have an ok defense but I can see the Rams running game taking the day in this one. McVay will call a balanced game and Goff won't put up big numbers but will be sharp!

GO RAMS!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Playing a rookie QB against the most unstoppable force in the NFL is the kind of recipe for disaster that only the Dolphins could cook up.

Donald is probably the only guy in the league that could single handedly wreck Tua's confidence in the pocket for the rest of his rookie season.

Sure, it might work out for them... Tua will probably be fine.. but I would never debut my franchise QB against AD99.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
If the Rams can dial up pressure and hit him hard early, even one good lick on him, and we win. Can't let him sit back and get in rhythm.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Dammit, we're stick with SJD another game.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Yup but Higbee is active!!
Saw that, that's big!

Quick prediction/thought:
I wouldn't be surprised if you see Reynolds or GE or both have a good game as the Rams may try to force feed them right before Tuesdays trade deadline.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I see the media is all over Tua's nuts already.

Is he a rookie?
iu

Did he come from the SEC?
iu

Is he a QB?
iu

Is he a mobile QB?
iu

Start the hype machine.
download.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would sure like to have him this game. The Dolphins won't be surprised by throws to Mundt like the Bears might have been.
I think the Rams caught your vibe, made Higbee active so they wont know what to expect