GAME DAY GDT: Rams at Colts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday October 01, 2023

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to see balance today and long drives. We have youthful energy in our defense, so give them some rest and watch them wear out the Colts offense in the second half!
If the Rams do this, we'll have a win.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Contain that MFer and keep it balanced on offense. Winnable game hope the OL holds up.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Huge game today for the season. 1-3 going into Eagles game does not look good. But 2-2 is niiice.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Let's go you Rams. At least we're wearing the bones.... We win a lot in these. Wearing my bone, AD jersey today. Let's fucking GOOOOOOO!!!

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Apparently, AD has never registered a sack against the Colts.

I’m expecting that aberration to be corrected today.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm finally over my anger at McVay over the Bengals game...so on to the Colts. They have this young qb, but I saw the last part of their game against the Ravens...and they're no pushover team. Just like the Bengals game, if McVay ain't on his game, we'll be disappointed again.

1. Run the ball and call some screens.

2. Roll Stafford out more...help the Oline out!!!

3. USE HIGBEE!!! Why extend him, if you won't use him??? Slip him out on TE screens and get him on crossing routes too!

4. Test the Colt secondary!!! Send Tutu on some straight fly routes.

5. On defense...just keep playing as you have but trust the young guys to play man defense sometimes.

It's gonna be tight...bit I smell a win!!!