GDT: Rams at Colts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw Wentz was standing on his ankle. I am of the mind that Stafford would have went in there and played from the pocket had he rolled his ankle that way. We'll never know but I'm pretty fuckin sure I'm right. :laugh1:

oldnotdead

Legend
Let me put this out there. THE STAFFORD EFFECT: 3RD AND LONG IS JUST ANOTHER DOWN AS MAKEABLE AS 3RD AND SHORT

Like everyone else, I used to sweat 3rd and longs. But with Stafford's ability to complete passes at all distances, I don't sweat them any more than any other down. The dude is a total gunslinger who can fire bullets at any range. Behind the chains? No problem just run deeper routes.

Okay, let me put this out there too. The freaking OL is playing lights out. They are pass protecting at a high level. The run blocking will improve. Trying to play a power run game without a FB is hard. There are times that Matt has all day to throw. Teams have to blitz to get pressure which potentially makes them vulnerable in the secondary.

Every team has an ugly game. The important thing is to still win those ugly games. The margin of victory would have been larger except for that ST's blunder. Speaking of STs they still suck. It's the only part of this team I think needs to improve. DeCamillis is trying to get too cute by trying to force a return on KOs. Screw that it's not working. Just kick it deep into the endzone and let them either down it or try to run it out. Probably a third of all the short KOs have been returned beyond the 25, i.e. the net result is probably a loss of yards.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Colts played an excellent game too tbh. We always make it about us but Reich's a good coach and they're one talented team. Good chance both these teams end up in the playoffs.

I have zero doubt right now that we have one of the most dangerous and explosive offenses in the league. Just gonna be a matter of getting that defense out of the non-stop third and short situations. They piss away yards on early downs.

Q729

Legend
So fucking tired of Seattle always winning those ugly games. They need a damn slump.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
O-line incentive to block for a legend like Stafford is evident. And only one penalty... and Whit gave up 1 sack (unlike him). So yeah give Stafford the time and he gets us going. That 3rd quarter drive 4 plays 70 yards in under 2 minutes... my god that was scary.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Life is better without watching commercials. The only time i'm subjected to it is when watching football. Advertising/marketing directives are also so much more transparent when you don't watch them on a regular basis. I have ALOT to say about it but i'd have to delete and lock my own thread, lol.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Thought the defense played much better in this game, no excuse for the special teams faux pas I don't understand why Nick Scott moved and was in the way of the long snap, I blame Hekker. Take that away and it's not that close and the Colts were playing desperate.

A couple of drops by Woods & Jefferson, need to see Jackson run a fly pattern. Hopefully Henderson is okay because they will need him against Tampa because as usual, nobody is hitting or allowed to hit Old Yeller.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
you know that havenstien is supposed to be the run blocker but it sure seemed to me that the runs to our left went by far better than the runs to the right. con grats to whitworth and edwards they might have been the differance in the game. i am thinking that our boys may go beyond a full curl to somewhere around a curl and a half. onward and upward to the big bowl.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Thought the defense played much better in this game, no excuse for the special teams faux pas I don't understand why Nick Scott moved and was in the way of the long snap, I blame Hekker. Take that away and it's not that close and the Colts were playing desperate.

A couple of drops by Woods & Jefferson, need to see Jackson run a fly pattern. Hopefully Henderson is okay because they will need him against Tampa because as usual, nobody is hitting or allowed to hit Old Yeller.
den,
Why do you blame Hekker, unless you think he should have called timeout when he saw Scott's mistake.

~ArkyRamsFan~

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Oh boy. I've finally gotten Sunday Ticket for the first time ever in my life and I am so HYPE to see this game and all the other games. My mind about to be BL-OWN-ED.
Angry Ram,
Welcome to Sunday Ticket!!! I've had it for years and couldn't watch NFL football without it. My favorite trick is to put the Ram game on and have the Red Zone as my other channel on my remote. That way I can click back and forth (especially on boring commercials) and still not miss any of the action.

Heck, just got done watching Tennessee beat the SeaChickens in OT in an incredible finish. Now we are already a game up on the Sea Hags in week 2.
Hope you enjoy your new toy. I know I do!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
My damn Sunday ticket kept kicking us out late in the 3rd quarter. I got so pissed, not going to do this again next year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
den,
Why do you blame Hekker, unless you think he should have called timeout when he saw Scott's mistake.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Have to blame someone, but I was calling for a timeout when he moved so I guess I was just upset.